All Things Mk7 R and GTI > MK7 Members Rides

Another Golf...

<< < (2/2)

Shoduchi:
Great looking Golf! You have in the forum Hurdy's Leon FR with the same engine making around 230 BHP with a remap, if I remember correctly.  :happy2:

AJP:
Yep, 230+ and a big dollop of torque. Quite impressive for a Stage 1 derv.

As for the mudflaps @Baz_doc there were OEM ones on a mk4 I bought a while ago. I took them off the week I bought it, and they had damaged the paint/lacquer. Maybe they'd been fitted incorrectly, but it's something I've seen on a few cars over the years.

Also (and I might be imagining this) I think I've read somewhere that mudflaps don't really offer as much benefit as you'd think.

willni:

--- Quote from: AJP on May 17, 2017, 06:14:59 pm ---Yep, 230+ and a big dollop of torque. Quite impressive for a Stage 1 derv.

As for the mudflaps @Baz_doc there were OEM ones on a mk4 I bought a while ago. I took them off the week I bought it, and they had damaged the paint/lacquer. Maybe they'd been fitted incorrectly, but it's something I've seen on a few cars over the years.

Also (and I might be imagining this) I think I've read somewhere that mudflaps don't really offer as much benefit as you'd think.

--- End quote ---

You'd be surprised at what mudflaps do actually stop from flicking up the car, plus they do help keep the boot and sides of the car cleaner for longer since they reduce spray etc

Baz_doc:
For sale if anyone is interested!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version