Make a donation

Author Topic: GOLF 5GTI/OETTINGER/AWD/STRONIC/GTX GEN2 3076/ 700PS+/0-402 MTRS 10.2 SEC/1520kg  (Read 21794 times)

Offline xionoulis

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
and the secret was the dynodrome by salias knew how to adjust the pressure in the oil in the gear box at 16 bars instead of 10 bars which etuners didnt know at that time.....and even now the dynodrome is ahead of its time....now they develop software that allows you to keep the gearbox of the 2005 gti dsg (dsq250) and have the ability to keep it with oem disk untill 600 ps which they try it....when i was in the question to change gearbox didnt know that,so i went stronic...now you can have the factory old genereation dsg as they call it gen 1 and go even to 600ps.... :fighting:
GOLF GTI 5 712 PS +Dsg,salias+Autotechnica Racing -stage GTX3076R/GEN2+,injectors RS4+APR fuel pump+APR ran flap delete+APR intercooler+downpipe 80mm+custom full exhaust 80-76mml+fox catalyst 100 cpsi+hella lights fwd+valeo+ neuspeed pulley kit-supercharged intake+heated r32 leather seats++led lamps interior+asymmetric 2 eagle f1 tires-tint windows-multimedia china 8 inches-instruments new south performance gauges-plex pbc booster gauge+AWD++++

Offline xionoulis

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
check the videos and you will see alot from my personal search which i do by paying all of them...
GOLF GTI 5 712 PS +Dsg,salias+Autotechnica Racing -stage GTX3076R/GEN2+,injectors RS4+APR fuel pump+APR ran flap delete+APR intercooler+downpipe 80mm+custom full exhaust 80-76mml+fox catalyst 100 cpsi+hella lights fwd+valeo+ neuspeed pulley kit-supercharged intake+heated r32 leather seats++led lamps interior+asymmetric 2 eagle f1 tires-tint windows-multimedia china 8 inches-instruments new south performance gauges-plex pbc booster gauge+AWD++++

Offline xionoulis

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
how it will affect a 4wd i don't know....the present time of 2012-2014 i was front wheel drive like all of us and the effect was very obvious in the above videos as you can see in the rpm...and on purpose i try that morning only in the gearbox the software of salias and worked....i smilled for the first time for  long time

Offline Kai96

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
Yeah it does sound like if you change the car to 4WD the tuner really needs to know how to map the gearbox or the car won't put the power down correctly at all. Looks like your current tuner has done a top job of correcting all the previous faults now, car must drive like a dream  :driver:

Offline xionoulis

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
yes the current tuner is the best in greece and really knows how to tune the tfsi....100-200 to 6.1 currently with 1610 kg including the me...the car 1520kg.. and in dragster we did 5.4sec the 100-200 without the seats and the cayene brakes...with dragster tires