General > Random Chat

No Uber service in London....who gives a sh1t?

(1/6) > >>

grey golfster:
The leading news story tonight, despite all the world's other ills (Brexit, earth quakes, tornados, nuclear war with N Korea.....etc...) is the loss of Uber taxi services in London!

As a bit of a country bumpkin, I feel lucky if my mobile phone actually works, because the service is still so bad, never mind the availability of a cheap taxi at the end of the line.

Q: what other UK metropolitan areas are covered by Uber ?

I try not to go to London, unless absolutely unavoidable   :signLOL:

FJ1000:
The millions of Uber users, and thousands of Uber drivers give a sh*t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colesey:
Several hundred thousand people have already signed what is one of the UK’s fastest growing petitions against this decision to put the interests of the slow uncomfortable polluting expensive and often rude Black Cab driving minority ahead of London’s 9m residents (ie voters....) and 32m visitors annually.

40,000 Uber drivers face losing their jobs in a few days time in order that 21,000 Black Cab drivers can charge us all roughly double for the same journey. Since these people will likely soon be needing benefits, the Public gets to pay twice.

grey golfster:
My question was...

Q: what other UK metropolitan areas are covered by Uber ?

That means other than London.... :signLOL:

colesey:
I’m sure you would have gotten a better answer if you hadn’t posted under such a provocative header or just used google.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version