Make a donation

Author Topic: Kenwood DMX-7017DABS  (Read 2642 times)

Offline CJMC

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Kenwood DMX-7017DABS
« on: September 05, 2018, 09:57:26 pm »
Hi All!

1st post here, i have been lurking in the background for a few months - great forum! the guide of installing a DV was amazing, and helped me out whilst installing the GFB diverter valve..

I want to update my head unit, i want DAB, spotify and google maps/sat nav... i have seen the Kenwood DMX-7017DABS which seems to tick all the boxes... i have done searches on the forum and cant seem to find anything on it... does anyone have one by any chance? i see that the 330 plus is the popular choice on here, but doesnt have DAB is that right?

Cheers
Craig

Offline chrism3

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Kenwood DMX-7017DABS
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 06:04:44 pm »
I have one. It is one of the best things ive bought for the car. You wont regret it

Offline probedb

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 01:17:42 pm »
Sorry to raise an old thread but where did you put your DAB antenna? They're supplied with a windscreen one but it'll look awful :/

Offline sanj

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 26
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 11:37:32 pm »
Just fitted my DAB antenna just above the airbag sign on the windscreen drivers side front pillar, will test the unit in the next few days to see how good it is!

Offline probedb

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 08:45:28 am »
Just fitted my DAB antenna just above the airbag sign on the windscreen drivers side front pillar, will test the unit in the next few days to see how good it is!

Cheers for this! I'll attempt to fit mine at some point soon :) My FM aerial seems to have a fault so it keeps breaking up on the built in unit.