Author Topic: R32 front bumper complete.  (Read 1012 times)

Offline kam

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
R32 front bumper complete.
« on: March 01, 2019, 08:25:23 AM »
R32 FRONT BUMPER COMPLETE
£325.00
Postage: £45.00
Delivery or Collection

Please read fully

I have for sale a Genuine vw Golf R32 front bumper complete with all grills , badges and washer jets .

The bumper had two small plastic welds please see the pictures and the n/s bracket was loose so this has been re attached . The repair was very minor and completed by a local body shop . The bumper has been put in primer ready to prep and paint .

Rare opportunity to get hold of a complete bumper .

There is a small bit missing from the side grill n/s can’t really see it as well as the back cover apart from that it’s good to go bought for a conversion but then a change of mind .

I would rather you come and collect this in person then there is less chance of this delicate grill getting damaged but will wrap the bumper if you want it posted will cost you around £45 again I take no responsibility if it gets damaged in transit any questions please ask there is no returns of this item I have been clear and honest as possible you are buying a used bumper which has had three repairs in total all minor but completed to a high standards any more pictures or questions welcome thanks .

Offline Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 438
    • Email
Re: R32 front bumper complete.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 02:05:23 PM »
Have you still got the bumper as I know some one that is after one