Make a donation

Author Topic: Pads & Discs PR Number  (Read 7257 times)

Offline H4MXU

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 1
Pads & Discs PR Number
« on: April 29, 2019, 01:41:22 pm »
If some of you remember, I recently asked about upgrading brakes from stock on the GTI. I’ve decided that as 70% of the time I do normal city driving and only fast road driving about 30% of the time, just getting a good set of pads and maybe discs should sort me out. I know many of you praised the MK7 GTI PP/MK7 R brakes but I’m not looking to spend £300-£400. Unless you guys know of any going for good prices atm. I’m also not going to tracking the car.

Currently looking at Brembo pads and discs on ECP (they have some crazy discounts on atm on all Brake stuff) but can’t seem to figure out the correct PR number for both.

Does anyone know the correct PR numbers for 2007 MK5 GTI?

Also, would you recommend any other pads and discs combo instead of Brembo? ECP has ATE, how do they compare with Brembo?

You guys are always very helpful and this Brakes upgrade has been doing my head in. Really new to all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MPS

Re: Pads & Discs PR Number
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 08:54:44 pm »
If some of you remember, I recently asked about upgrading brakes from stock on the GTI. I’ve decided that as 70% of the time I do normal city driving and only fast road driving about 30% of the time, just getting a good set of pads and maybe discs should sort me out. I know many of you praised the MK7 GTI PP/MK7 R brakes but I’m not looking to spend £300-£400. Unless you guys know of any going for good prices atm. I’m also not going to tracking the car.

Currently looking at Brembo pads and discs on ECP (they have some crazy discounts on atm on all Brake stuff) but can’t seem to figure out the correct PR number for both.

Does anyone know the correct PR numbers for 2007 MK5 GTI?

Also, would you recommend any other pads and discs combo instead of Brembo? ECP has ATE, how do they compare with Brembo?

You guys are always very helpful and this Brakes upgrade has been doing my head in. Really new to all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have a PR code sticker by your spare wheel and another in your manual, bang them all in this site: http://prsearch.planetvag.com/

:happy2: