Make a donation

Author Topic: Mk6 Heater control panel into Mk5, one issue... help?  (Read 1009 times)

Offline connorjust

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Mk6 Heater control panel into Mk5, one issue... help?
« on: June 23, 2019, 03:03:59 pm »
Hey guys and gals, my first post here. Got recommended by a guy with a white edition 30 said I should join this forum so hi!

I have what seems to be a common issue after searching of after installing this Mk6 control panel the compressor doesn’t activate therefor no air con.

My car is a 2005 55 plate GT Tdi with currently a control panel with the dual and Econ button.
The mk6 heater panel is a 5K0907044BT.

I have also updated the can gateway from the old 1K0907530F to the 1K0 907 530AA from a mk6 and done all the relevant coding on vagcom, I also followed the basic button holds mentioned on this page https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4938269-OEM-MKVI-Climatronic-on-a-MKV-on-a-RNS-510-Screen-installed#/topics/4938269 still no worky

I have also tested this panel in a 54 plate, also didn’t work the compressor. I also tested the mk6 panel in a 2008 mk5 with no other updates/changes or coding and it activated the compressor perfectly so I know the panel isn’t faulty.

If anyone could help that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Pictures below of before and after....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk