Make a donation

Author Topic: Saving the 35th edition !  (Read 3512 times)

Offline Keaneb123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Saving the 35th edition !
« on: July 26, 2019, 10:36:13 pm »
Evening gents,

I’ve recently picked up a 35th edition golf that a friend of mine boss had just sitting around ! It had been sat outside under shelter for the last 6 months so I made an offer on her

It’s covered 54k miles, DSG loads of paperwork for various bits, cambelt, services etc. I’ve just done a full service myself which included oil, filter, spark plugs, cam follower, recirc valve, air filter and so on ....

I believe it’s a top spec one as it seams to have all the toys! Magnetic ride suspension, folding mirrors, reverse camera, heated seats, sunroof, upgraded nav / audio system, dab, Bluetooth, cruise control, auto lights wipers blaaa blaaa blaaa ... I’ve also refurbished the wheels at my work and fitted 4 new PS4 Tyres  along with a 2 day enhancement to bring her back to life . Awesome little car to drive ! Hope you enjoy seeing this little beast getting some love

It will be going up for sale once I’ve repainted the bumpers and put her through a fresh mot so any advice on best place to sell / price would be great. Thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline pudding

• Global Moderator
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 670
Re: Saving the 35th edition !
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 01:05:52 pm »
Nice resurrection  :happy2:

Values are pretty strong for these at the moment, so price it according to mileage and condition based on similar offerings on Autotrader etc.

Volkswizard might give you a good price / evaluation. 

As for where to sell.....the usual places.....particularly forums like this for people who want an ED35 specifically. 

There's also Ebay and Gumtree if you can stomach dealing with the kind of people who use those places "What's your best price mate?".... you know the sort.  They turn up in a group of 4 and knock you down 3 grand. Avoid.  It's not a 'normal' Golf, so I would stick for forums, Pistonheads and Autotrader.

2007 ED30 | 2009 TDI 140 | 2016 BMW 330D

Offline mac456

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Saving the 35th edition !
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 12:51:07 am »
Iv just sent you a PM. I'm in the market for one of these.