All Things Mk7 R and GTI > Mk7 General Area

Anyone selling their Mk7?

(1/1)

Upperoilcan:
Hi Guys,

I'm in the market for a new car and I've decided to come back to the GTI fold, I'm after a Mk7 5 door, I have around 15k to spend,I do not want red thanks.it must also be DSG.Cheers.

AmandaColins:

--- Quote from: Upperoilcan on October 14, 2019, 05:39:46 pm ---Hi Guys,

I'm in the market for a new car and I've decided to come back to the GTI fold, I'm after a Mk7 5 door, I have around 15k to spend,I do not want red thanks.it must also be DSG.Cheers.

--- End quote ---
I am also in market for one. If someone is selling then ping me.

Regards,
Amanda

titchy:
Take a look on Car Gurus that's where I found mine  got Xmas eve after 9great  years with a Mk5

OldGTI:

--- Quote from: titchy on December 25, 2019, 09:40:59 pm ---Take a look on Car Gurus that's where I found mine  got Xmas eve after 9great  years with a Mk5

--- End quote ---

Sorry to be off topic. Can you let me know what you thought of the change? I have been offered very good money for my low miles mk5 gti so was wondering about upgrading. That said I love the mk5.

titchy:
I am very happy with my 7.5 gti only thing I dont like c.d player in glove box  I may be getting a legacy soon so may be gonna change it for a new Mk8 gti  once I have had a go in one. |i am also going back to a manual the dsg is a bit to  intrusive  and can get fooled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version