Make a donation

Author Topic: MK5 GOLF GTI 2006 MANUAL SHADOW BLUE  (Read 855 times)

Offline JENKO

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
MK5 GOLF GTI 2006 MANUAL SHADOW BLUE
« on: November 08, 2019, 10:55:30 am »
Hi All,
can't seem to upload pictures on the "for sale" section??

so sorry this is in the wrong forum...

For sale is my much loved mk5 GTI 5 door manual in shadow blue. Selling as outgrown it as a family car and need something bigger.

I have owned her for 8 years and it has never let me down once, very reluctant sale.

Mechanically she is very well looked after and my local indy garage http://www.pfeifferpartnership.com/ have looked after her since I have owned her.

Subtle mods which have improved the car immensely:
Koni FSD -
Eibach Pro line springs
Ferodo DS2500 pads
Tarox rear discs - very recent
Brembo front discs - very recent
subtle remap with improved bhp and fuel
Pipercross induction kit

Very well maintained including belts and plugs last year and regularly serviced.

Bad points -
8 years worth of parking dings - the passenger wing has been replaced ( known rust fault ) and the having recently made contact with a bollard whilst parking the drivers one also now needs replacing - it had also started to corrode anyway. I have a spare wing and have had a quote of £700 for the wing to be painted and the parking dings taken care of.
The car has done 115k miles but drives on the button - just needs some cosmetics to make A1 on the outside again, unfortunate result of parking on the road in Brighton...
The drivers bolster is also worn - as they all are..
Will come with Thule aero bars and a spare alloy. Also still have the original airbox and K&N Panel filter if you don't want the induction kit.

Tyres have loads of tread left and fairly new - Goodyear Asymetric F1's - really well suited tyre for the car.

£3650 will negotiate fair price to take in to account the wing....

PM me for pictues...
Thanks

https://www.flickr.com/photos/185393422@N07/49029812817/in/dateposted-public/