Make a donation

Author Topic: FREE GOODIES  (Read 1518 times)

Offline ljc19630

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 16
FREE GOODIES
« on: October 26, 2019, 06:21:48 pm »
Christmas came early for a certain forum member today......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MIJ_JAGGER

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 77
Re: FREE GOODIES
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 08:11:40 pm »
What did I win?

Offline muff1991

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 69
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 11:48:37 am »
That person was meee
Good old Louie give me a box containing all the old parts from his K03 to K04 conversation. Spare turbo, injectors, turbo and boost pipes! For a bottle of red, some hours spent in the GTI and £30 worth of fuel I couldn’t go wrong... thank you very much Louie!! These parts will indeed come in handy over time.
What a lovely example of a GTI you got there too, the headlights made my day.. got to be the best headlights I’ve seen for the GTI, I think other forum members would enjoy those

Offline MIJ_JAGGER

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 77
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 11:50:35 am »
Niiiice

Offline ljc19630

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 12:09:12 pm »
That person was meee
Good old Louie give me a box containing all the old parts from his K03 to K04 conversation. Spare turbo, injectors, turbo and boost pipes! For a bottle of red, some hours spent in the GTI and £30 worth of fuel I couldn’t go wrong... thank you very much Louie!! These parts will indeed come in handy over time.
What a lovely example of a GTI you got there too, the headlights made my day.. got to be the best headlights I’ve seen for the GTI, I think other forum members would enjoy those

No worries Shuan, was good to meet up mate and the red vino went down well last night!! Yeah headlights are immense and with the RS4 xenon projectors, custom high beam and mega bright spots, they ensure nighttime becomes DAYTIME

Offline muff1991

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 69
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 08:57:21 am »
That person was meee

No worries Shuan, was good to meet up mate and the red vino went down well last night!! Yeah headlights are immense and with the RS4 xenon projectors, custom high beam and mega bright spots, they ensure nighttime becomes DAYTIME

yes mate was nice to meet ya. they are the best headlights ive ever seen :)