Author Topic: MK5 GTI DSG 3DR 2006 GBP - QUICK SALE REQ  (Read 379 times)

Offline Jesta

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
MK5 GTI DSG 3DR 2006 GBP - QUICK SALE REQ
« on: November 26, 2019, 11:34:42 AM »
Sold
MK5 GTI DSG 3DR Graphite Blue Pearl 2006
£0.00
Collection Only

MK5 GTI DSG 3DR Graphite Blue Pearl 2006 - Quick Sale Needed

Reason for sale

Entering into finance agreement on brand new car. This is down as a Part Ex and I'm seeing if I can find it a good home where it will be loved as I have cared for this car over and above normal by far and want this to go to a good home.

The deadline is the 6th of Dec, car to be part exchanged on the 7th.

History

Purchased with 40K on the clock around 4 years ago, the car now has just over 82K. In that time it has had countless services including regular DSG fluid changes and cam follower changes as well as cambelt and water pump. That's obviously on top of filters plugs and regular oil changes.

To my ownership the car had full VW history bar one service. In my ownership the car has only ever been serviced by Jabba Sport In Peterborough. They have thoroughly looked after the car and are the only people I would trust to touch it. Testament to this is I live in London and would travel to Peterborough just for this so a chunk of the mileage is just driving to get it serviced.

I serviced it regularly and after knowing it was in full health It received a stage 1 re-map. This has been impeccable and is a wonderfully smooth drive.

I also changed the aging exhaust about a year into ownership with a powervalve sports prestige system. Its great, looks near enough standard with a perfect fit. I was super keen to have as close to standard sound as possible and this was the perfect system for this. It genuinely sounds lovely. The sound is full and deep without droneing or tinny rattles and gives lovely dsg gear change bops.

Brakes have been regluarly cleaned, checked and replaced where needed with the addition of tarox stainless braided hoses all round.

Paint is in beautiful condition having only ever been hand washed in my ownership with regular waxing and clay bar treatments to keep the paint smooth and enhance the performance of the wax.

Injectors have been kept in good health with a carbon clean performed at around 70k.

Rear tyres are brand new michelin pilot sport 4 and fronts are bridgestone potenza S001. Reason for this is I used to use the potenzas and am mid way to transfering to michelin pilot sport 4's all round. The bridgestones are still good so was waiting to use them up before rotating backs to front and new michelins to back for a full set.

The car is always parked in a secure underground car park and kept under a custom fit car cover.

Same for the seats, they both have custom fit covers to suit the tartan seats perfectly.

I have all service receipts for all work carried out in my ownership and the receipts and history that came with the car.

It has flown through all MOTs with no advisories and will continue to do so if looked after. Next MOT due in Jan.

It also has the Highline computer and dash as well as climate control, electric folding mirrors with puddle lights. Auto dimming rear view mirror and all the feature the highline brings such as being able to open and close windows from the key fob.

I've spent so much more on this in care and maintenance I've lost track so i'm sure there's plenty ive forgotten.

Cosmetic point to mention.

The front bumper has been damaged by a scooter footpeg that clipped the car whilst it was stationary ( have car cam footage to proove ).

I've not repaired this for fear of something like this happening again so to be 100% mint it will need this repaired.

This is reflected in the price as i'm sure you will be able to appreciate, finding one looked after like this, of this spec at this price is very difficult.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 07:48:23 PM by Jesta »

Offline Ricky123

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 20
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,98436.0.html
Re: MK5 GTI DSG 3DR 2006 GBP - QUICK SALE REQ
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 08:24:06 PM »
Why couldn’t have this been for sale a couple of weeks ago! I would have ripped your hand off but I’ve bought one now  :sad1:

GLWTS I’m sure it will get snapped up at that price.
06 mk5 GTi DSG 3dr Black
17 Audi a1 s-line Tfsi
09 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (road going track sl*g)

Offline Jesta

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 10:24:20 PM »
Thanks for the positive feedback Ricky, got to be honest, I'd have prefered that myself, feel a bit sad at the thought of letting it go to auction once the dealers pass it on.

These cars are getting harder and harder to find like this, so many have been totaly abused or just neglected. Not saying these are going to be icon status like a mk1 or clio williams but they are pretty special I think.

For anyone else interested new pics are up, will also update again with service history pics.

Offline Jesta

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 07:50:30 PM »
Thanks to all who showed interest in the car, it's now sold and gone.

There's been alot of interest so apologies for not getting back to everyone individually.

Offline shoaybmakda

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 57
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 01:40:19 PM »
@Jesta out of curiosity what did it sell for if you don't mind me asking?