Make a donation

Author Topic: Genuine VAG BBS CH alloys (pescaras)  (Read 999 times)

Offline muff1991

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 69
Genuine VAG BBS CH alloys (pescaras)
« on: March 23, 2020, 10:43:02 am »
Hi All,

In the coming week or so i'm going to be putting my wheels up for sale. They are genuine Vag wheels made by BBS, the part number is 8P0 601 025 R.
full details on these wheels can be found here: https://www.original-felgen.com/8p0601025r1h7.html

Mine have the blank/silver BBS center caps. In lovely - virtually mint condition apart from the odd small scuff here and there and i mean odd & small. They was refurbed 2 years ago so they still come up like new. (in silver). A mate of mine told me 2 of the wheels needed extra weight when balancing to bring them virtually bang on and said they are slightly buckled! I can honestly say, before i knew this and after he told me i have truthfully never felt anything bad on the car due to the wheels.

Anyway, I've been given a set of monzas and choosing to go down the root of selling the pescaras and refurbing the monzas for a change (and i've always had a soft spot for the monzas)

So my question is, how much do you guys think they are worth roughly? i know you dont have pics etc to go by, but as a rule of these in general and with my above info, plus without tyres.. what do you reckon?

Offline MIJ_JAGGER

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 77
Genuine VAG BBS CH alloys (pescaras)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 01:19:18 pm »
Paid £350 for mine from member on here
Had few scuffs but otherwise mint....

Ps That’s without tyres though
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 01:51:06 pm by MIJ_JAGGER »

Offline muff1991

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 69
Re: Genuine VAG BBS CH alloys (pescaras)
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 03:43:19 pm »
Paid £350 for mine from member on here
Had few scuffs but otherwise mint....

Ps That’s without tyres though
cheers mij jagger, mine will be without tyres too! ill just see how it goes on bidding i think.