Make a donation

Author Topic: Black ED30, Canal road Aldi, Bradford  (Read 3441 times)

Offline JimmyMK5GTI

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Black ED30, Canal road Aldi, Bradford
« on: May 21, 2020, 02:52:34 pm »
Very clean ED30 turned off canal road as I turned into Aldi.
Then proceed to full send, dsg pops and bangs ftw!  :happy2:  :laugh:
Anyone on here?

Offline TheBALDpuma

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
Re: Black ED30, Canal road Aldi, Bradford
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 04:25:13 pm »
I test drove a black DSG ED30 from very near there before I bought my Pirelli 3 or 4 years ago.  The owner's Dad showed me around the car (bit of a red flag) and it didn't feel or sound standard.  I spoke to the owner on the phone and he didn't give me a good vibe so I walked away.  It also wasn't that tidy up close.

Could be the same car, obviously might not be though!

Offline JimmyMK5GTI

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 05:51:58 pm »
I test drove a black DSG ED30 from very near there before I bought my Pirelli 3 or 4 years ago.  The owner's Dad showed me around the car (bit of a red flag) and it didn't feel or sound standard.  I spoke to the owner on the phone and he didn't give me a good vibe so I walked away.  It also wasn't that tidy up close.

Could be the same car, obviously might not be though!

I'd say the lad driving it was early 20's, looked well from just behind it, and sounded well but who knows! Looked fairly low also, quite possibly on coilovers - looked mega

Offline TheBALDpuma

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 06:22:56 pm »
Could be the same car fixed up - it has been 4 years. I've not seen many black ones about.

Are you local then? And what's your ride? Never stopped anyone from here so I'll keep my eye out, haha. I'm over in Idle. Own a gym in Bingley and do some work for Leeds university do cover a bit of ground (under normal conditions!)

Offline JimmyMK5GTI

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 11:42:13 pm »
Could be the same car fixed up - it has been 4 years. I've not seen many black ones about.

Are you local then? And what's your ride? Never stopped anyone from here so I'll keep my eye out, haha. I'm over in Idle. Own a gym in Bingley and do some work for Leeds university do cover a bit of ground (under normal conditions!)

Quite possibly yeah. Your close to me then, im in five lane ends. I drive a black 57 plate gti with carbon wrapped bonnet, roof and bootlid (stage 2 rtech tuned). You'll do a fair few miles then between occupations, we've possibly passed each other and not realised, whats your car? Nice to know the mk5 community is close to home in local areas!

Offline TheBALDpuma

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 07:50:24 am »
Ah cool I'll keep an eye out for you!

I'm in a 58 plate silver Pirelli edition  :smiley: