Make a donation

Author Topic: VW Customer Support = crap?  (Read 7317 times)

Ifti

Re: VW Customer Support = crap?
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 05:17:53 pm »
As I said above, if I get mine now, I'll get all your contact information together and pass them to the manager and get her to contact you all!

Ifti

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2010, 01:46:19 pm »
Well it seems as though (within a week) the manager has got it sorted. She has just contacted me to inform me that my plaque is about to be dispatched, and they will be sending it via Next day special delivery - so I should get it tomorrow or Sat?!
Not sure if you get Special Delivery on Saturdays, so it may be Monday at the latest.

Fingers crossed!

Offline owen lcr

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 6
  • owen
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2010, 02:08:12 pm »
sounds like its still slightly better that Seat's support

Offline Rob GTI

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2010, 06:19:56 pm »
Well it seems as though (within a week) the manager has got it sorted. She has just contacted me to inform me that my plaque is about to be dispatched, and they will be sending it via Next day special delivery - so I should get it tomorrow or Sat?!
Not sure if you get Special Delivery on Saturdays, so it may be Monday at the latest.

Fingers crossed!

Should have it tommorrow if its special delivery.
GTI Edition 30 No. 907, 3 door, Black. (Now Sold)

Ifti

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2010, 09:05:59 pm »
Well she said it would dispatch today or tomorrow - so I should receive it tomorrow or Saturday, but Im not sure if they deliver speacial delivery on saturdays (and even so we ar erarely in on a saturday!), so it may be Monday at the latest.
Will see if things work out!

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 3
  • Oot n By all the Keyboard Warriors
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2010, 09:28:46 pm »
Thats good news mate fingers crossed for you :happy2:   Who was the manager you dealt with?  As I'm goin to phone them in the morning and chase mine
Editon 30, no-0472-, 1/4mile 13.6sec@Crail-Giac 348bhp,345lbsft,Milltek tbe,s3 Cooler,Helix single mass clutch kit,Eibach Coilovers,Bsh Cold Air Intake , Autotech HPFP,s3 brakes,Speedline Turini's,Xenons

Offline Rob GTI

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 08:49:35 am »
Looks like the said manager is going to have a busy couple of days on her hands.

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2010, 03:30:11 pm »
Phoned Vw customer services today Spoke to a guy called Lack told him my story got a new case number and told me the manger who'd be dealing with its is Jane richards! He said if I've not received my plaque in the next 2/4 weeks to phone back with said case number :indifferent:  We shall see if it arrives  :popcornsoda:
Editon 30, no-0472-, 1/4mile 13.6sec@Crail-Giac 348bhp,345lbsft,Milltek tbe,s3 Cooler,Helix single mass clutch kit,Eibach Coilovers,Bsh Cold Air Intake , Autotech HPFP,s3 brakes,Speedline Turini's,Xenons

Offline Rob GTI

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2010, 05:12:35 pm »
@ Toast I don't think Jane Richards is the person you need to speak to. She has been dealing with my case for the last 3 months and not got anywhere apart from telling me a pack of lies. You need to go higher whoever ifti has been speaking to.

Ifti

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2010, 06:27:22 pm »
Phoned Vw customer services today Spoke to a guy called Lack told him my story got a new case number and told me the manger who'd be dealing with its is Jane richards! He said if I've not received my plaque in the next 2/4 weeks to phone back with said case number :indifferent:  We shall see if it arrives  :popcornsoda:

I have spoken to Lack as well a few weeks back. Lack is just a customer service rep. He reads whats on the system, and updates the call reference whenever he can. I've been told '2/4 weeks' several times over the past year - so I wouldnt hold your hopes up on his promise.

Jane Richards is the person who deals with all the VW plaques. Getting through to speak to her is quite hard, since she's always 'busy'. Once I tried to speak to her and she just passed messages on through the customer service rep!! I demanded to speak to her - what was the point of passing messages through a rep when I was on the line!!! He told me she could tell me nothing more, but I stated I still wanted to speak to her. Finally he put me through, and thats when I was told my plaque had been lost in dispatch, and may need to be re-orded, which could take another 6-8 weeks!!

I didnt feel as though Jane actually did any chasing up. Its only when you really continualy pester her - like 3 calls a week - that she may get off her backside and do something. She will NEVER ring you back when she promises to. She will NEVER respond to any messages you leave for her to ring you back. This was one of my complaints I made to the call centre manager.

After 6 months of getting nowhere with Jane Richards, I asked her who her managars name was. This is a person named Denise Jackson. I then asked to speak to her, but Denise was 'unavailable'. I left a message for Denise to ring me back - but she didnt bother either!! the next day she did ring me, however, and since I was not available, she left a message stating she would personally contact Milton keynes and chase the issue up, and that she would get back to me in 2 days time.

I never heard back from her again!!

The next time I rang Denise was off sick! Hence I was back speaking to Jane Richards! I asked to speak to the overall call centre manager. This manager seemed shocked and unaware of the issue with plaques. She said she would personally chase up the matter and I was to ring her directly from now on, rather then going through the call centre staff. This was last week.

The last time I spoke to her (yesterday) she told me my plaque was being dispatched via Special Delivery. Im not sure when she said it was being dispatched though - whether it had been dispatched already, or was to dispatch shortly. Nevertheless, she confirmed it had been made.

So far I havent received it today. Not sure if it will come on a weekend, so Im expecting it on Monday.

She said she would be contacting me to follow it up. When she does I'll tell her that there are a few other people who have also been waiting a long time for their plaques, and I'll ask if I can give her direct number to you guys. Since its her mobile number, out of respect, I dont really want to stick it up on the internet!
I should be speaking to her early next week, so will have something for you by mid next week.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 06:31:06 pm by Ifti »

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 11:45:15 pm »
Thanks for the info Ifti :happy2:  Think we should all write a letter to the head of Vw Uk complaining about the Piss poor attitude from there monkeys in the call centre  :fighting:

Ifti

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2010, 08:27:16 pm »
Well I finally think I have received my plaque................yes i THINK I have received it! lol

I had a special delivery 'Large Packet' item delivered today, but we were out all day. So now I have to wait until Monday to collect it from the sorting office. Will leave early in the morning and pick it up. Pretty sure its the plaque though, since I havent ordered anything else......

Hopefully its the plaque. Knowing my luck it will be scratched up or something as well!! lol

Will let you know....

Offline Rockdrummerzero

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2010, 08:35:03 pm »
Yey, I am the owner of ED30 PLAQUE 1403 -  arrived today !

My cunning plan clearly worked, if you are still waiting try it - see earlier post  :wink:

Ifti

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2010, 10:00:09 am »
FINALLY, after a year of waiting, chasing, complaining, no callbacks, and hearing excuses. Finally my plaque has arrived!

No: 1946

Offline Rob GTI

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2010, 10:57:35 pm »
Got mine today number 907. :smiley: