Make a donation

Author Topic: 2008 Golf GTI ED30 Candy White 3 Door Manual  (Read 3888 times)

Offline peter_booker2003

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
2008 Golf GTI ED30 Candy White 3 Door Manual
« on: October 02, 2020, 10:15:47 pm »
2008 Golf GTI ED30 Candy White 3 Door Manual
£9000.00
Collection Only

For sale is my 2008 Golf Mk5 GTI Edition 30. It's a 3dr manual and is in the rare Candy White colour.

Bought recently from a very good local garage after hunting high and low for a decent ED30, but after a few hundred miles I have decided that I prefer a DSG. The last 3 cars i've had have all been DSG's and with this being a drivers car I wanted a manual but I have missed the ease of the DSG, lazy I know.

Condition wise the car is very good. There are a few small blemishes but for a 12 year old car it's superb. The wings have been replaced under warranty in the past and show no rust at all. The only real thing to note, is there is a broken clip on the bumper which just needs replacing to to make it perfect. Its hardly noticeable but I like to be upfront.

The car is about a good as spec as you'll find also. It has got factory xenon headlights, electric/heated folding mirrors, MFSW, High-line Dash and auto lights etc. The Xenons are brilliant and are an option that I couldn't live without.

The car has done just under 88000 miles so very low for the age. It's had 3 previous owners and to my knowledge is completely standard apart from spacers on the wheels and the Eibach lowering springs that its sat on. These are a 30mm drop and finish the car off perfectly in my opinion. Service wise it has always been serviced on time, and in the past 2 months has had the best part of £2000 spent on it. Only last week it was at my local independent, Midland VW, getting all of the common issues sorted. This includes things like the Cam Follower, PCV, Diverter Valve, Pick Up Pipe and also a new thermostat. It also had brand new spark plugs and coil packs. This was an £800 bill in itself. The MOT is good until July 2021 and everything that was an advisory in 2019 has also been sorted.

A great car, that I would love to keep and run. I didn't want a modified car so finding a stock one was vital for me. Its a great base to do as the new owner would wish. I do genuinely feel you'd be hard pushed to find an example with the spec, service history and the condition of this one.

Based near Tamworth and bank transfer on collection please.

More than happy to take people for test drives, but I will be driving unless valid insurance certificate.

Ive likely missed bits, so please feel free to give me a shout and I can sort anything for you.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 12:35:47 pm by peter_booker2003 »
Past: MK5 Golf GTI, Black Magic Pearl, Xenons, SatNav, MFSW, Highline
Past: Edition 30 #1411, Tornado Red, Xenons, Revo Intake, H+R Springs, Highline, DSG,

Current: Mk5 Golf GTI, Steel Grey, 3dr, Manual

Offline peter_booker2003

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Re: 2008 Golf GTI ED30 Candy White 3 Door Manual
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 12:35:58 pm »
Now £9000
Past: MK5 Golf GTI, Black Magic Pearl, Xenons, SatNav, MFSW, Highline
Past: Edition 30 #1411, Tornado Red, Xenons, Revo Intake, H+R Springs, Highline, DSG,

Current: Mk5 Golf GTI, Steel Grey, 3dr, Manual