Make a donation

Author Topic: New member starting a track car project with lots of spare parts!  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Clarkj93

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=6r1070o9c975b9o2i32hsdqv6g&/topic,131272.0.html
Hi all, had my gti about 2 years now, decided to start turning it into a track car that is not unbearable to use should I need to do a 2 hour trip to visit family. So a soft track car is the goal here.

Anyway.... where is the best place to sell stuff for these cars like interior/wheels etc.? I've got stuff on gumtree but its just not getting attention and ebay want silly rates and trying to force me to use PayPal which I do not want. The for sale section here seems a little bit dead and cannot see howni can post there tbh! Any ideas?

Cheers.

Offline ThatRedGti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: New member starting a track car project with lots of spare parts!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 02:15:48 pm »
 I only list on ebay when its £1 seller fee's and try put cash on collection if its larger items obviously !
What parts do you have? im always on the scrounge for bits  :grin:

Offline Jons1001

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 7
Re: New member starting a track car project with lots of spare parts!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 03:07:55 pm »
As above, list on eBay when it's £1 sellers fees (comes up every month or so). You will get best price on eBay I reckon. Also could list on here?

What condition is the trim around your heater controls/stereo in? I'm after one as the guy who fitted my stereo put some deep scratches in it with a screwdriver :-(