General > Announcements

Forum Donations 2021

<< < (2/6) > >>

colesey:
Only two people have donated so far. I find that disappointing...

As it’s Valentine’s day today, I would encourage members to show some love for the forum and also appreciation for Dazza’s work. You can’t go to the pub so throw a beer token or two into the paypal pot!

Andy:

--- Quote from: colesey on February 14, 2021, 08:45:07 am ---Only two people have donated so far. I find that disappointing...

As it’s Valentine’s day today, I would encourage members to show some love for the forum and also appreciation for Dazza’s work. You can’t go to the pub so throw a beer token or two into the paypal pot!

--- End quote ---
What bout my work  :sad1:

colesey:

--- Quote from: Andy on February 14, 2021, 08:57:04 am ---
--- Quote from: colesey on February 14, 2021, 08:45:07 am ---Only two people have donated so far. I find that disappointing...

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sorry Andy!  People please give generously!

dazza:

--- Quote from: Andy on February 14, 2021, 08:57:04 am ---

--- End quote ---

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: @Andy  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: for moderating and overseeing the day to day running of the forum.

Thanks to everyone who has/will donate.

fakie1977:
Chipped in. Happy to contribute and help out all the amazing work to keep the forum going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version