Make a donation

Author Topic: Urgent P0011 & oil pressure help  (Read 983 times)

Offline Zish5595

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
Urgent P0011 & oil pressure help
« on: March 25, 2021, 12:18:58 am »
I’ve recently had my crank ground and replace engine bearings, since taking my car from the garage I’ve noticed a “Stop oil pressure” light which I tell pulled over and stopped. I drove the car slowly home as the garage is only a mile away the light came on once more as I was driving home.  The engine light then appeared which I then connected VCDS to find there was a
‘A’ camshaft position - timing over-advances or system performance bank 1
Could the oil pressure fault be due to this fault code I’ve replaced the top end last year new head, reconditioned turbo etc and had the bottom end done really don’t want anything more to go wrong cars parked up. Can someone please advise ?

Offline Octoparrot

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 99
    • Email
Re: Urgent P0011 & oil pressure help
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 01:05:08 pm »
TBH mate the engine's probably had it unless the oil pick up pipe is blocked. I see these types of posts all too often it it's usually not a cheap or simple fix, but happy to be proved wrong though, sorry.

Offline Zish5595

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Urgent P0011 & oil pressure help
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 01:12:03 pm »
TBH mate the engine's probably had it unless the oil pick up pipe is blocked. I see these types of posts all too often it it's usually not a cheap or simple fix, but happy to be proved wrong though, sorry.
I’ve literally had the top end built last year with new pistons reconned turbo and only last week I’ve had crank ground and new bearings and still oil pressure issue it’s been a nightmare mate honestly oil pick up pipe was cleaned when car sump was off for crank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk