Make a donation

Author Topic: New Here  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Marky050618

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
New Here
« on: August 07, 2022, 11:19:25 am »
Hi Everyone.

I have been out of the car scene for many years, previously owning Renault clio sports, Mk4 Golf gti with K300 turbo, going through to Honda, but when having a child all my funds stopped and went to the family life.

But now! 4 years on............ I done a impulse buy MK5 GTI Dyno at 270BHP with Print. I missed these gorgeous hatchbacks! and the drive makes me feel 18 again just without the hefty insurance premiums lol

I would like to get to 300bhp just looking at relevant tuners and maybe next year go higher doing the work with the little lad.

I am currently looking at track days, Does anyone from here attend? Any track meets happen?

I hope to talk to you all and see the cars around!

But here's mine

Offline Clarkj93

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=14nh9mvp2nc02kkunckr3m6ih6&/topic,131272.0.html
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 10:09:58 am »
Nice  :happy2: everyone raves about RTech including me and rightly so as a good place to go for tuning. But there are a lot of other alternatives that are just as good out there.

Don't really see many meet ups on here unfortunately although Im at Pembrey next Saturday 13th and Llandow on 24th September, cars retiring for the rest of the year then for some more mods over the winter. What are your most local circuits?

Offline Marky050618

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: New Here
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 07:46:57 am »
Yeah the site seems to have been quite regarding meets i did have a look....... my local track id say is snetterton, im in essex. i've got some work to do over winter but wanted to get one in before winter is here.