Make a donation

Author Topic: Audi interloper  (Read 1398 times)

Offline lvader

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
Audi interloper
« on: June 21, 2022, 12:45:37 pm »
Hi,

I hope you don’t mind me joining, I’m currently refreshing my bought from new 2006 Audi A3 2.0t Quattro with 96k miles. I had a full suspension refresh a few months ago with new H&R suspension and ARBs, SKF wheel hubs, Lemforder control arms and other stuff.

More recently I had some engine maintenance stuff done, timing belt, water pump, thermostat housing, spark plus and coils packs.

The car has been very reliable, and hasn’t needed much and could have probably gone another 5 years without doing much, but after looking at new cars I didn’t like any of them so decided to keep mine indefinitely and spend a bit of money on it.

Future plans, carbon clean, a good underbody clean and inspection, engine mounts, after market exhaust, custom map.

Anyway I have found this site to be very useful since the car shares so many parts with a mk5 GTI. It put me off buying a Racingline intake, so thanks for saving me over £400 😁

Offline pudding

• Global Moderator
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 670
Re: Audi interloper
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 02:01:54 pm »
Welcome  :happy2:

Sounds like your car has been treated well.  Don't spoil her too much though as they can be ungrateful wenches at times.

It was probably me who put you off the RacingLine intake :grin:  I'm glad my dissatisfied ramblings got to at least one person :grin:

2007 ED30 | 2009 TDI 140 | 2016 BMW 330D