All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Mk5 GTI for sale - now with photos

(1/1)

jacksosi:
Well, it's been emotional... :sad1:

Looking to buy a Mk7.5 GTI :jumping: shortly, so our current well loved Mk5 GTI will be up for sale if anyone is interested


* Black
* 2008
* 112k miles
* Manual
* Leather seats
* FSH
* 2 owners, and we have had it since 2008 (think it was a demonstrator before us)
Drives great and has given us no trouble in 18 years of ownership!
Looking for £4,500
Located in RM12 Hornchurch














GVK:
I was interested, but shame it's a 5dr, looked back through your old posts for a pic!




jacksosi:

--- Quote from: GVK on October 01, 2026, 04:30:16 pm ---I was interested, but shame it's a 5dr, looked back through your old posts for a pic!


--- End quote ---

Ha, thanks for adding those, I need to get it cleaned before I post new photos!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version