Make a donation

Author Topic: Gearbox Shifter Alignment  (Read 69 times)

Offline Neb10

  • Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Posts: 5
    • Email
Gearbox Shifter Alignment
« on: Yesterday at 03:06:29 pm »
Hi,

I've recently changed one of the linkage bushes on top of the gearbox. Did the alignment after - locked the gearbox, aligned the shifter in position with a pin and adjusted the shifter linkages. It's been fine the for the last week but the other day I was driving and lost all gears, managed to just about get 2nd to limp it back. It's feels like it's gone out of alignment, so I did the alignment again and seemed fine until I went to drive it and the same thing happened almost immediately
Any ideas? Am I doing the alignment wrong?

Thanks in advance
Ben