Make a donation

Author Topic: Golf Mk5 / Mk6 Door Sag Fix – Free Hinge Shim Plate Test Set (UK)  (Read 30 times)

Offline Maxproauto

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Posts: 1
    • Email
What I need in return

I’m looking for someone who can test-fit the plates soon after receiving them and provide proper, detailed feedback.

As I’m currently finalising the design, a quick turnaround is important to me. Ideally, I’d like the plates to be tested within a few days of delivery, rather than being put aside until there is time to fit them at some point in the future.

Ideally, I would need:

• Confirmation of whether the plate fits correctly
• Photos of the plate/hinge during installation if possible
• Confirmation of whether the U-shaped cut-out is correctly positioned and sized
• If it needs changing, accurate measurements showing where and by how much
• Ideally, a simple sketch with measurements would be extremely helpful
• Before/after feedback on the door alignment

I’m not looking to send out lots of free sets. I only need one serious person who has the time to test the prototype shortly after receiving it and report back.

So please only volunteer if you expect to be able to fit the plates within a few days of receiving them.

Thank you – your help will allow me to confirm the final dimensions and complete the design.



« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:03:46 pm by Maxproauto »