Make a donation

Author Topic: VWRacing-KW-V3 Suspension....  (Read 58989 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: VWRacing-KW-V3 Suspension....
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2012, 10:18:31 am »

Talked to VWR and told me that I have rear Scirocco springs which are softer (rocco is 150kg lighter on the rear). Don't know about front springs?!?

Do you know where I can get VWR springs for Golf? As VWR don't answer my emails anymore....

....VWR have never been good at answering emails or even phone calls but I have never experienced anything other than excellent service and work from them when at their workshop. Their principal priority has been the VW Cup race series. They are now working closely with APR and do very little workshop AFAIK.

'VWR' springs are KW. KW sponsor the VW Cup and have a "technical partnership" with VWR.

I find that the best way to communicate with VWR is to phone... phone... and keep phoning until you speak to someone there who can help. Matt Walker is extremely knowledgable.

Another thing you could do is to start a new thread (with pics) explaining your problem with as much detail as possible and asking for help. Your questions on this Review thread are probably a bit too 'buried' for many people to see them.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline wigit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 129
  • -Receive: 42
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2012, 10:47:19 am »
Talked to VWR and told me that I have rear Scirocco springs which are softer (rocco is 150kg lighter on the rear). Don't know about front springs?!?

Do you know where I can get VWR springs for Golf? As VWR don't answer my emails anymore....

They did the reverse to me with golf springs on a rocco, fronts were practically the same, I had the reverse to ou itch back being high

They should be able to swap the springs

Offline vRSAlex

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 253
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19941.0.html
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2012, 10:52:26 am »
Just order some KW rear springs for the V3 kit.  They are exactly the same springs but yellow rather than blue.

The last 4 times I have gone to Racingline (VWR) to see APR there has been no Racingline staff there.

Speak to Adrian at Autosoft Romania as he will help you out.
www.akstuning.co.uk - info@akstuning.com - 01234 822324
Follow AKS tuning on Facebook

Offline faheem08

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2013, 03:18:26 am »
just what you need