Make a donation

Author Topic: Recent Purchases Picture Thread!!  (Read 1118002 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: Recent Purchases Picture Thread!!
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2010, 11:26:31 pm »
a nice new pair of kicks (Nike air max infared - originals NIB not re-releases!)

....No two pairs of Nike's are ever the same. I love their styles and won't buy any other brand of trainers. They last well too.

I nearly bought ordered some prescription lensed Oakleys today but £330! Now on my shopping list when funds next allow. Trouble is I need two pairs: One shades for bright sun and the other amber/yellow for dull days and night driving.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2010, 12:15:44 am »
As well as being a watchophile I'm also a collector of Nike air max  :innocent: I have some uber rare pairs (in fact tonight I bought some rare white '97s with a blue swish  :pomppomp:) the only kicks I wear!

I'm the same with my eyes as I suffer with photosensitivity, even more so recently so I wear only oakleys as they use irridium lenses, blue for dull days and yellow for bright days (yellow being fire irridium) and worth every penny.

Can recommend them if you've not tried them regardless of frame choice  :happy2:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2010, 01:36:22 am »
^^^^
Yep, Oakley's and Bolle's were the cool shades to wear when I used to race bicycles. I used to wear Rayban Aviators but one bike accident nearly took my eye out with the metal frame, hence my move to plastics. I have Bolle now but have always fancied some Oakley's. It's so eeeeasy to spend money! :grin:

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Ifti

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2010, 10:18:08 am »
Just need to wait for it to be delivered now!

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2010, 10:25:08 am »
Only ever wear oakley glasses, once you get used to the wrap round lenses and the improved peripheral vision you just cant go back to standard glasses, currently have 6 pairs, 3 prescription 2 clear 1 iridium, and and 3 pairs of non prescription plastic framed for sports ive had some over 10 years and still as good as the day I bought them.  worth every penny, especially as the RX (prescription) lenses come with polarising treatment as standard.

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2010, 10:42:51 am »
Only ever wear oakley glasses, once you get used to the wrap round lenses and the improved peripheral vision you just cant go back to standard glasses, currently have 6 pairs, 3 prescription 2 clear 1 iridium, and and 3 pairs of non prescription plastic framed for sports ive had some over 10 years and still as good as the day I bought them.  worth every penny, especially as the RX (prescription) lenses come with polarising treatment as standard.

....I wish you hadn't said that! You just spent a load of my money!

My Bolle's have good peripheral as well but their style is not as cool as Oakley's and they don't have a polarising option.

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2010, 10:45:30 am »
i used to wear bolle until the day i looked through a blue iridium lens and have never changed since, oakley are 100% worth every penny  :happy2:

i even use oakley snowboard goggles too as i can interchange between fire iridium for really bright days and blue for lower light conditions and night time exploits

Offline markymark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2010, 10:49:50 am »
a nice new pair of kicks (Nike air max infared - originals NIB not re-releases!)

Im loving those, always liked them first time round. Im wanting some Air 180's!

Offline NeilM

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2010, 11:17:45 am »
Glass sided toaster, you can watch your toast burn ,  **BRILLIANT**

Oh, and one of these  :happy2:

Neil

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2010, 11:22:22 am »
So Neil you've bought a cool looking glass and chrome toaster and a BMW in kitchen appliance white.  :confused:

Only kidding I like your style.  :wink:

Offline NeilM

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2010, 11:27:25 am »
I think women get married in white to match the Kitchen Appliances don't they.  :signLOL:

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2010, 11:36:28 am »
i used to wear bolle until the day i looked through a blue iridium lens and have never changed since, oakley are 100% worth every penny  :happy2:

i even use oakley snowboard goggles too as i can interchange between fire iridium for really bright days and blue for lower light conditions and night time exploits

I also have oakley snow goggles for the winter and MX goggles for the summer biking exploits (I think I might have a problem)  :signLOL:

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2010, 11:40:55 am »
 :signLOL: :signLOL:

Might tell that to the wife later.

My recent purchases are

Shame Lucy wasn't included

This will be here on the 28th  :party: :party:

I Suppose technically speaking i'll be paying for my wife for the rest of my life so does this count  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline big al

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2010, 12:29:25 pm »
My most recent purchase....and just back from the paintshop

It looks like you have your name on the back of the helmet. Is that hte case 'Hans Schroth?!'  :laugh:

Offline Truckie

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 18
    • Formula Hot Laps
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2010, 12:43:24 pm »
Hahahhaaahha. good one mate, i never even noticed before  :laugh: