Make a donation

Author Topic: Birmingham Audi Approved, Watery Lane Middleway  (Read 3754 times)

Offline sub39h

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
Birmingham Audi Approved, Watery Lane Middleway
« on: September 27, 2011, 12:01:55 am »
i drive a 2006/55 A3 2.0T that i've had for about 14 months now.

I've taken my car to Birmingham Audi for a long time now, and i've found Brett Turner to be most helpful. i got the car as an Approved Used car, and then suffered the coil pack issue within 24hr of collecting. I spoke to Brett and dropped it down, took a little while to find the issue but then the problem was sorted very swiftly whilst i waited.

got my car serviced with them as well back in Feb, along with them diagnosing a coolant fault and getting the cam belt/water pump changed. unforunately the leaking coolant was due to a split pipe that wasn't covered by the Approved Used warranty, but Brett worked the numbers, dropped the price of the FIXED PRICE service and cam belt, and then had all the labour done at £55 + VAT, which is slightly less than i would have paid for my independent to look at it.

unforunately a few months later (and about 3 weeks after the warranty had expired) the coolant started leaking again. i took it back, they changed some parts and the delievered my car back to me 50 miles away and i didn't pay a penny. they even fixed my DSG gearshift "trigger" button back without me asking after i accidentally pulled it out when changing the shift boot.

Brett Turner is a fantastic service advisor. i wouldn't take my car anywhere else. (apart from for aftermarket stuff, ofc  :laugh:)
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+