Make a donation

Author Topic: Stoptech Brakes  (Read 1713 times)

Offline GTIjames

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 6
Stoptech Brakes
« on: January 28, 2009, 05:56:51 pm »
I know another break thread  :scared:

but just been offered a good price on a brand new set of these for my gti, heard some good things about them on US websites..

just want to know if I will need spacers for them too fit with 18' oem pescara's

any help would be great

thanks
GTI Edition 30 - Reflex Silver now gone but not forgotten - Cooper S JCW now.

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Re: Stoptech Brakes
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 06:06:56 pm »
stoptechs are very very good mate. A mate of mine had a set on his cooper s and they have been on his car for the past 2 years, no problems whatsoever with them, and they provide very good stopping power :happy2:

Tornado red ED30, Revo stage 2, ITG Panel filter, 3" Blueflame turbo back exhaust, leon cupra front brakes, ecs dogbone mount, WALK kit, Eibach sportlines, Satin black Monza II's, VWR/sachs paddle clutch

Offline GTIjames

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 6
Re: Stoptech Brakes
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 10:01:56 pm »
stoptechs are very very good mate. A mate of mine had a set on his cooper s and they have been on his car for the past 2 years, no problems whatsoever with them, and they provide very good stopping power :happy2:

Thanks for advice been told they are very good, better than most other providers as they have been issued with the right to sell in Usa as they have alot tighter regulations than us in uk and apparently according to my sources apr are not allowed to be sold in America as they don't meet safety and liabilty regulations!

GTI Edition 30 - Reflex Silver now gone but not forgotten - Cooper S JCW now.