General > Product Reviews

APR Stealth Cat Back

(1/1)

The wheel man:
Fitted the saturday before the POD meet.  After a few more miles on the car im very impressed.  takes a while to warm up and once warm the sound is nice and rich but doesnt intrude in the cabin what so ever.  I actually did a little test on my whife who hates this kind of thing, diddnt tell her it had been fitted and driving around on the saturday afternoon she diddnt notice anything different. 

First time driving the car on my own was on the way to the pod and was surprised at how the sound / attiude of the exhaust changed!!!!!  Nice roar on accleration with pops and boom when slowing down..... 4K to 3K is particulary nice  :evilgrin:

One thing that i diddnt expect was a gain in performance.  Although the initial push feels the same, the drop off towards the red line is now much less pronounced...... this was felt at the pod in particular where i was closing in on a MK5 R32 towards the end of the run  :evilgrin:

All in all, very impressed with both the quietness of the system in normal driving and the attiude of the sound when pushing on.  Definatly reccomended  :happy2:

Big thanks to LaserBlue to a great deal on the system :happy2: :happy2:

Ben

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version