Make a donation

Author Topic: Fitted the RS4 FPR valve  (Read 2594 times)

Offline gazbutS3

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
Fitted the RS4 FPR valve
« on: October 06, 2010, 09:24:04 pm »
Did it this evening, and I can tell you now I won't be doin it again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so nobody ask me to do theirs :grin:

What a pig of a job, it probably would have been easier in a fully equipped workshop, but I had to bend spanners and all sorts and my 17mm crows-foot spanner has been lost forever, maybe it just fell out on the test drive :driver:

The job is one of those that would be easier a second time round but that won't be hapnin :smiley:

Offline Cupra R

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 12
    • Email
Re: Fitted the RS4 FPR valve
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 09:28:33 pm »
Did it this evening, and I can tell you now I won't be doin it again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so nobody ask me to do theirs :grin:

What a pig of a job, it probably would have been easier in a fully equipped workshop, but I had to bend spanners and all sorts and my 17mm crows-foot spanner has been lost forever, maybe it just fell out on the test drive :driver:

The job is one of those that would be easier a second time round but that won't be hapnin :smiley:

You do any before and after log's Gaz?

I know you probably haven't had time to do after yet, but you know what I mean  :happy2:

Offline gazbutS3

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 09:34:24 pm »
No logs pal,

just thought after reading the threads it looked like the right thing to do if the requested fuel pressure on stg2+ was close to the maximum the system can actually supply :happy2:

although I do have some fairly recent stg2+ logs so next time I do some I'll check them over

Offline Cupra R

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 12
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 09:39:54 pm »
No logs pal,

just thought after reading the threads it looked like the right thing to do if the requested fuel pressure on stg2+ was close to the maximum the system can actually supply :happy2:

although I do have some fairly recent stg2+ logs so next time I do some I'll check them over

If you do have some to compare against I would be interested to see them  :happy2: