Make a donation

Author Topic: vBulletin?  (Read 1804 times)

Ifti

vBulletin?
« on: February 11, 2009, 03:58:20 pm »
Hi guys

I have my own forum, which I have no more time for TBH.

Initially I purchased a fully owned vBulletin license - vBulletin being some of the best forum software availble IMO.

I was wondering if you wanted the license for this site? Since this forum is growing etc, it would be nice to see some of the functionality that vBulletin offers here - such as social groups, each member having their own photo album in their user profile, and so on.

I would post the link to my forum here so you can take a look at the features etc, but didnt know if I would get done for spamming etc - so I'll only post it up on request....

Nevertheless, I'll be taking my forum offline at the end of this month, so I have the license spare. The license comes with free updates up until Mid March - obviously I wont be paying for another years updates etc, but you have a chance to download the most recent update of vBulletin before mid March if need be.

I just wanted to offer it to the Admin here in cas you are interested. If so, give me a shout ;)

Offline JPC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
Re: vBulletin?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 04:03:45 pm »
thats a very nice offer! i really dont know the ins and outs that go into forums, and dont know if vBulletin is better than this layout, but its a generous offer! :happy2:

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 05:08:46 pm »
Tis a good offer that chaps, my other site is Vbuletin and it is very good, im not sure stevey boy will fancy swopping things over though  :confused:  :grin:

Offline TomB

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 06:30:41 pm »
SEATCupra.net runs Vbulletin and its by far the best software I've used.  Also, the amount of extras is immense!
Tom
05 GTI - 18" Merc wheels, coilovers, colour coded Votex kit, all waiting to go on.

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 09:46:25 pm »
You'll need to PM SteveP mate  :wink: