All Things Mk5 > Members Rides
Keano's Edition 30- Update time ;)
GTsport:
Gutted :sad1:
I had a new sump fitted last month by a vag specialist and it was £180.00 fitted (Using genuine parts)
Mines a tdi but i would think they'd be a similar if not the same price
damoegan:
Nick, I've got a sump in the shed but its got a pin hole in it. Could prob get it welded for peanuts....
You can have it for £50 :happy2:
danishmkvgti:
I have a sump with no defects, trouble is postage from Denmark is very expensive :sad1:
Grande_GTi:
Part numbers for you mate, may come in handy
06F103601L For the sump
D176404A2 VAG Sump sealant
N90813202 Sump nut
Id make sure for sure that the oil pump aint been starved, but I dont think you will find out till u box it all back together
Sump retails at £130 plus, if you know some one in TPS they should be able to sort some discount out for u, or if your local I dont mind getting you the parts organised
keano:
Turns out the debris was caused by 3 families of the pikey twat travelling community having a feud. (Essentially just smashed each others cars/vans/houses up)
I had a call from a police officer this morning saying that there were at least 5 other cases of my nature that night and CID are now involved. However I can't see anything more coming of it to be honest. So I guess this time round, I'll foot the repair bill. (Again).
P.s. despite being a member for 8 years, the AA kindly requested £110 to pick me up. I kindly requested they cancel my membership. :sick:
Thanks everyone for the support, advice and part numbers :drinking: :happy2:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version