Make a donation

Author Topic: A warning- Beware what you post  (Read 5491 times)

Offline joesgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
Re: A warning- Beware what you post
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 12:11:27 pm »
I'm all up for the police catching wreckless and dangerous drivers, but think how much time they must spend trawling through forums looking for precise evidence etc. Do something worthwhile please like catching murders.  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

.....They do that as well!! :rolleye:

My Local council is asking every household to donate 50p a month for life to buy more bobbies.
No wonder we have none on the streets,the force browsing on the net. Get F**ked.

That police interceptors is the biggest waste of tax payers money,Suburus and Evos to catch kev in his Fezza.

I hope they are reading this,Knobheads.

YT08 EAC thats me.

....I can't believe you said that! You obviously know f**k-all about Police work and its difficulties. Moronic attitudes like this, drag a car forum down even if it is just the opinion you have a right to.

I don't agree with the 70 limit (when conditions are right) and I don't like mobile speed cameras, but I wholeheartedly support the Police.

so you agree that police trolling forums is the best way to catch people?

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline SteveP

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 340
    • My Project
Re: A warning- Beware what you post
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 12:15:54 pm »
Ok this is rapidly becoming a very unhelpful thread, as always everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I have locked this thread in everyone’s best interests.  :grouphug: