Make a donation

Author Topic: Forum Stickers, anyone think we need 'em?  (Read 15855 times)

cookiemonster

Re: Forum Stickers, anyone think we need 'em?
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 02:28:38 pm »
^^^ I agree Robin but for our current logo the laser cut style won't work, it would need to be the full colour background type.  :smiley:

....I don't quite understand why it wouldn't work. Our logo here is the logotype "Mk5GolfGTI . co.uk" isn't it? And if you look at my Biali logo laser-cut sticker, it's the same principle.

They are tricky to put on but there's some tricks which I can post for example. Once on, they look superb.

Here's another one (the insides of the letters are clear/transparent) : -

I see what you mean now Robin (sorry it must be my day for being senior  :wink: :laugh:).

Yes if we just just the logotype rather than the whole forum logo (the bit inc the honeycombe grill and the Mk5GolfGTI.co.uk text) then it would work.

Dan, any chance of something based around the Mk5GolfGTI.co.uk name that could be used as the basis for a laser cut sticker?

yes im sure i can sort something, i was thinking website name with as Nath mentioned earlier the GTI in the font used on the actual car would be very effective and easily recognisable to everyone with a GTi :afro:

got some ideas down already and started to work on them in illustrator during work time of course :grin:

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2008, 08:27:23 pm »
I think they would look quite funky if they were grey and red like in Micsta's sig..  :happy2:

Offline 08micsta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 63
  • Smart Fortwo 600cc
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2008, 07:48:57 am »
Why thank you Vtec Absuer  :grouphug:
No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2008, 07:55:07 am »
^^^^

The grey could be 'translated' as silver in a laser-cut sticker. The laser-cut silver is a matt silver rather than chrome and looks grey in most lighting > As in my revo sticker.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

cookiemonster

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2008, 09:21:30 am »
some great ideas guys, ive already got some ideas done up if you have any good suggestions PM me and i will do my best to draw something up for you all, i will have some ideas sent across to Steve by tomorrow but there is no deadline as such for ideas to be submitted i will just do as and when.

cheers guys :happy2:

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2008, 09:26:38 am »
nice one cookiemonster  :jumpmove:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2008, 10:12:21 am »
Good on you Dan! Im sure if there is any upfront financial help required I'd certainly be willing to help  :happy2:

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2008, 10:14:27 am »
could set up an RR, central that everyone has to attend and can be a mk5golfgti.co.uk charity, raise some pennys for the new site and have a BEER  :drinking:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,