General > Photography Section
VAG BABES
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: swf7y on January 15, 2011, 04:58:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on January 15, 2011, 04:31:14 pm ---
^ And if anyone asks, this French tractor is a Lamborghini and Lambo's are VAG :innocent:
--- End quote ---
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I could go on all day! :laugh:
Well done Red, great find :congrats:
--- End quote ---
....Well, tony_d should take some of the credit for pointing me (dragging me kicking and screaming) to that French tottie link. Phew! What babes - I now know for absolute certain that I'm not gay! Extremely tasteful pics celebrating what we like about the female form :drool:
A mate of mine in his 30's has a street market stall and I often hang out with him there perving on the tastier females walking by (spent a couple of hours with him this morning). He's now living with a babe and wouldn't stray but it doesn't stop us looking or flirting. He also happens to be quite a good looking dude and popular with the ladies - I've met one or two nice ones through him :evilgrin: We've nearly got into trouble a couple of times: When on the young side, being distracted and not spotting the dad or mum in attendance! If some lad flirts with my 19yo daughter while I'm around I just grin but she's totally capable of looking after herself without my help!
tony_danza:
That French site is ace! Class is impossible to fake.
Certainly beats the ass out of most "glamour" models - some skank dressed like a hooker and dead behind the eyes. No thanks.
Top Cat:
--- Quote from: tony_danza on January 17, 2011, 12:29:04 pm ---That French site is ace! Class is impossible to fake.
Certainly beats the ass out of most "glamour" models - some skank dressed like a hooker and dead behind the eyes. No thanks.
--- End quote ---
I didn't know you drank in Warrington. :signLOL:
xxx_mojo_xxx:
URL pls (for pervs like me)...
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: Top Cat on January 17, 2011, 08:18:36 pm ---
--- Quote from: tony_danza on January 17, 2011, 12:29:04 pm ---
Certainly beats the ass out of most "glamour" models - some skank dressed like a hooker and dead behind the eyes. No thanks.
--- End quote ---
I didn't know you drank in Warrington. :signLOL:
--- End quote ---
....Wasn't it a Warrington beer that Melanie Sykes made her name advertising? I always thought she looked pretty sexy.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version