Make a donation

Author Topic: Total Newbie saying Hi!  (Read 12453 times)

Phil Mcavity

Total Newbie saying Hi!
« on: November 04, 2008, 05:13:19 pm »
So this is where everyones been hiding!!!, hello everyone, lovelly looking forum!!. Whos in charge of this plush surroundings SteveP???, lovelly smillies!! :laugh:

Lots to read, and hope it prooves a great Success  :happy2:

No one told me about this place ??? doesnt no one like or something!!  :confused:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 05:23:11 pm by Phil Mcavity »

Offline Dario

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
  • booosting... :)
Re: Total Newbie saying Hi!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 05:17:09 pm »
hello  :drinking:
REVO ST2+ Edition30 -sold

soon 2015 Golf R :)

Offline SteveP

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 340
    • My Project
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 05:24:39 pm »
Well Hello Office Dibble Steve glad to see you found your way here  :drinking:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 05:31:06 pm by SteveP »

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 05:28:54 pm »
Drop the Dibble steve!!!, im no longer in uniform mate, glad to be relieved from the other side tbh  :smiley:

I guessing by not receiving an invite like everyone else has got, you dont want me here??  :sad:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 05:33:54 pm by Phil Mcavity »

Offline SteveP

• Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 340
    • My Project
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 05:33:17 pm »
Drop the Dibble steve!!!, im no longer in uniform mate, glad to be relieved from the other side tbh  :smiley:

Well you can put your feet up and relax now then and enjoy your stay  :love:

veedub18

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 05:43:30 pm »
Wotto there Phil (Steve),
Good to see you on here, this is the new "chilled out" zone  :grouphug:

PS its old NewGolf here, I've been upgraded into VeeDub18  :happy2:

Hope its all going ok with you  :smiley:

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 05:47:08 pm »
hi mate, glad your back, was sad to see you go over the other side. All got outa hand with the admin. Im wondering whether im wanted here as i wasnt invited but only found out on the grapevine.I hope im not the reason for the Break-away so to speak :scared:

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 06:07:36 pm »
hi mate, glad your back, was sad to see you go over the other side. All got outa hand with the admin. Im wondering whether im wanted here as i wasnt invited but only found out on the grapevine.I hope im not the reason for the Break-away so to speak :scared:
welcome to the forum, i wouldn't say you wasn't wanted at all, but it was implied by 'people for the other side' that we shouldn't be using there forum to poach people, so it would be hard to let you know, besides i for one thought you would have found out ages back like the others did (topher etc)

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 06:08:42 pm »

I guessing by not receiving an invite like everyone else has got, you dont want me here??  :sad:

confused ?, whats this mean LOL

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 06:09:30 pm »

Hi Steve aka Phyllis :happy2: - You're definitely not the reason this site started, so you need not feel unwanted  :grouphug:

There isn't an anti the other site feeling either (that I'm aware of!) - Things just evolve. Many of us here frequent both sites.

As a Moderator on the other site you'll be kept very busy, so see ya both there and here when you want. And at meets of course.

Catch you later :drinking:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 06:23:16 pm »
welcome to the forum, i wouldn't say you wasn't wanted at all, but it was implied by 'people for the other side' that we shouldn't be using there forum to poach people, so it would be hard to let you know, besides i for one thought you would have found out ages back like the others did (topher etc)
was Known as officer dibble shaun by some, or more like Hitler on the odd occasion. not sure whether the admin here mind me around though???. Both Hurdy and myself werent invited directly , so we're both abit concerned.

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 06:26:31 pm »
was Known as officer dibble shaun by some, or more like Hitler on the odd occasion. not sure whether the admin here mind me around though???. Both Hurdy and myself werent invited directly , so we're both abit concerned.

i guess being seen as poaching just normal members was frowned upon, trying the same with you and Hurdy would evoke world war 3  :laugh: :laugh: , i for one would love for you to both post and be here all the time (i think everyone else feels the same)

veedub18

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 06:33:04 pm »

i guess being seen as poaching just normal members was frowned upon, trying the same with you and Hurdy would evoke world war 3  :laugh: :laugh: , i for one would love for you to both post and be here all the time (i think everyone else feels the same)

I agree with Shaun, it would be good to see you on here as you were one of the people I missed when I left. Your posts were always good to read, and I'm sure you will receive a friendly and warm welcome from everyone.

I look forward to seeing you here, so get posting some pic's of Phylis up mate  :happy2:

Get comfy, kick back and enjoy!

veedub18

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 06:35:15 pm »

confused ?, whats this mean LOL

Ha, maybe he likes to dress up, *wink*!  :wink:

I'm guessing as "Spiderman"  :signLOL:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 06:37:11 pm »

....Hey!!!! Stop beating yourselves up! There's no secret agenda - Just relax and chill - Everyone is at peace.....So far!!!!!!

:grouphug:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!