All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

One very sexy .:R

(1/6) > >>

08micsta:
Hello guys

A few may remember that a while ago i posted about my favourite dub that was molested whilst getting its service at VW (Whats new?)

The owner is called Michaelmark and because of all the damages caused VW gave him a .:R as compensation...

Now I expect to hear some opinions here etc about his suspension mods... He is running on bags as they call it and as far as I understand this means he can change the ride hight of his car with a touch of a button. Not so good for the performance but great for cosmetics. Here is a pic he posted...

Amazing car  8)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4104443

More pics on page 2.

Mike

Greeners:
Sorry Mike but it's not for me, those wheels belong on a MK2 IMO  :happy2:

joesgti:
mk2 wheels and faaaaaaaar to low, absolutly amazing pics thow  :drool: :drool:

edit: nath beat me to it  :rolleye:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: joesgti on November 05, 2008, 12:53:58 pm ---mk2 wheels and faaaaaaaar to low, absolutly amazing pics thow  :drool: :drool:

edit: nath beat me to it  :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

To slow Joe  :laugh: :laugh:

08micsta:
I agree with you guys. The rims are too small but somehow he manages to pull it off... I think it would look better if he didnt use a fisheye or whatever its called lens cos it stretches the car too much.

Those rims are original btw.. And as for being to low... You dont really get any lower. He is literally sitting on the ground.... Good thing he can raise it. lol

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version