Make a donation

Author Topic: One very sexy .:R  (Read 14208 times)

Offline MAT ED30

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 81
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
Re: One very sexy .:R
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 02:47:54 pm »
i think the car looks good and it will never see a track and is for show so its cool for what it is just like a range rover will never see an off road track  :rolleye: with the bling rims

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline 08micsta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 63
  • Smart Fortwo 600cc
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 02:51:59 pm »
His GTi was so much better but to do this with an .:R does deserve a bit of respect.

Mike
No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 02:58:37 pm »
I think we must remember that its on bags. He does not drive it like that normally lol

And his photography is really good. I must admit that its a slight rip off of HDR shots but its good enough.

what do you mean HDR shots, my dads got a new sony 12mp a700 and it says hdmi HD all over it so im guessing this takes hd shots??  :confused: they dont look that good when put on the screen thow

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline 08micsta

• Thank You
  • Smart Fortwo 600cc
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 03:13:56 pm »
HDR is High Definition. Like the pics Manu posted a short while ago of his .:R

To shoot in HDR you must have a camera that can save images in .Raw format.
Raw is a uncompressed version of a JPEG which means that when loaded on the computer you get the full quality. Unlike with a JPEG where you lose quality due to the picture being compressed.

To create a good HDR image you need to place the camera on a tripod. Set the camera to take pictures in .RAW mode and take one picture underexposed. One picture on auto exposure and another picture on high exposure without moving the camera at all.

Once you upload the .RAW files onto your PC you can use Photoshop CS3 to take the three images. Lower their opacity to 50% and you place the three image on top of each other. By changing the opacity etc you get different lighting affects etc...

Once you are satisfied you flatten the images and save the finished pic as a JPEG. This makes the effect created in michaelmarks photo's. 

HDMI HD or just HDMI is is a High definition mutlimedia interface. Much like you need to have the correct decoder or tv to view HD Tv a HDMI camera simply means that it can be plugged into a HD ready pc, Tv etc and the quality will be High Definition.

If you plug in a normal camera you will see a lack of quality-perhaps slight fuzziness in the image. On a HDMI camera this is irradicated due to it being able to support the newer HD cables and interface.

Hope that all makes sense....

Mike
No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 03:16:39 pm »

No, the photography is very good. I just don't like his rims or putting it on bags, but very much ETTO - I respect that.

:happy2:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 03:21:45 pm »
HDR is High Definition. Like the pics Manu posted a short while ago of his .:R

To shoot in HDR you must have a camera that can save images in .Raw format.
Raw is a uncompressed version of a JPEG which means that when loaded on the computer you get the full quality. Unlike with a JPEG where you lose quality due to the picture being compressed.

To create a good HDR image you need to place the camera on a tripod. Set the camera to take pictures in .RAW mode and take one picture underexposed. One picture on auto exposure and another picture on high exposure without moving the camera at all.

Once you upload the .RAW files onto your PC you can use Photoshop CS3 to take the three images. Lower their opacity to 50% and you place the three image on top of each other. By changing the opacity etc you get different lighting affects etc...

Once you are satisfied you flatten the images and save the finished pic as a JPEG. This makes the effect created in michaelmarks photo's. 

HDMI HD or just HDMI is is a High definition mutlimedia interface. Much like you need to have the correct decoder or tv to view HD Tv a HDMI camera simply means that it can be plugged into a HD ready pc, Tv etc and the quality will be High Definition.

If you plug in a normal camera you will see a lack of quality-perhaps slight fuzziness in the image. On a HDMI camera this is irradicated due to it being able to support the newer HD cables and interface.

Hope that all makes sense....

Mike

wow cheers for that mike, il have a go at the weekend after a detail. thanks  :happy2:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 03:32:17 pm »
^^^^

Mike, that info would be very useful if also posted in the Photography area.

:happy2:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline 08micsta

• Thank You
  • Smart Fortwo 600cc
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 03:35:17 pm »
Joe-

Taking three pics at a time is quite hectic...
If you have a SLR or good camera that can save in .Raw you might not even need to layer the pics at all. Just put it on a tripod. Set the camera to as sharp as it can go and put the self timer on. Stand back for a few seconds and let it take the pic without touching the camera.

Its a pain but it gives very good results, These pics are taken with my camera in .Raw and then saved as JPEG after a bit of normal tweaking:

One of my dads bikes:

Some random flowers at a hotel I was at last weekend:

A statue at that same hotel:

And the GTi parked outside. lol

As you can see the pics are of extra good quality and I dont even have a SLR camera. Take some pics this weekend and if they are not similar to these then we can figure it out for you.

I plan to really expand the Photography section Red with a lot of definitions and types of shots and camera reviews and updates etc. Im writing finals at teh moment and dont have time. After the 28th you will see that section grow  :grouphug:
But I will post it there somewhere. lol

Mike

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 03:44:21 pm »
http://www.parkcameras.com/7622/Sony-Alpha-a700-Body.html?referrer=googleadword&gclid=CKLfiLyw3pYCFRmA1Qod1gbT2A

^^^ thats the camera i have and i have a sony sh0005 lense i think. dunno how to do it use it propably yet  :confused:

Offline 08micsta

• Thank You
  • Smart Fortwo 600cc
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 04:37:42 pm »
Read the bloody manual then   :indifferent: :chicken:

When I bought my camera the guy at the shop said that it could not shoot .RAw images. I bought it anyway and a week later after looking something up I found out it can... So go look lol

look in the index for the word raw or shooting modes etc.

Mike

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 04:49:13 pm »
Lovely car but the rims are not right for it's generation. Like Joe a nice set of LM's would finish it off a treat!  :happy2:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline E30m3

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 04:53:45 pm »
I love that mk5 R32 !!!  :love: 

Those wheels are old school but they mix so right with the mk5 !

a touch of old skool class and BBS build on a top mk5 can't go wrong !!!

I want those wheels but in a different colour and with a 1.5 inch lip ! heres hoping !!!

When you get LM's you want a phat lip and staggered set up   :happy2:  So only Porsche GT, ///M or AMG im afraid !

Those RS's are over £500 per rim used !!! same as LM's !

Offline QD MBE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 06:07:58 pm »
not for me, but different opinions is what makes us human.