All Things Mk5 > Performance Modifications

TT or S3 fron suspension arms

<< < (9/11) > >>

rex:

--- Quote from: jon-tfsi on January 21, 2012, 09:22:56 pm ---I have 3 sets in the garage. anyone wanna buy some  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---
3 sets of TT arms or hubs?


--- Quote from: danishmkvgti on January 21, 2012, 09:26:54 pm ---How about some TT driveshafts Jon?  :party:

--- End quote ---
Jake why would you need TT driveshafts?

danishmkvgti:

--- Quote from: rex on January 22, 2012, 09:59:15 am ---
--- Quote from: jon-tfsi on January 21, 2012, 09:22:56 pm ---I have 3 sets in the garage. anyone wanna buy some  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---
3 sets of TT arms or hubs?


--- Quote from: danishmkvgti on January 21, 2012, 09:26:54 pm ---How about some TT driveshafts Jon?  :party:

--- End quote ---
Jake why would you need TT driveshafts?

--- End quote ---

I have this nagging idea that they are a little bit longer than the ones fitted to the GTI, just an idea nothing concrete i'm afraid  :smiley:

edd30:
Would these by suitable ?

2 x http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wishbone-Suspension-Control-Arm-Audi-Tt-0-/371183811093

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400783806718
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311119079050

My Ed30 has just over 110k, I reckon those rubber bushes must be tired by now, might as well change to something that improves handling too.

fab5freddy:
^^^^ For that price i'd get genuine Cupra R/S3 alloy arms from Dave@Sere motors in Belfast.  Email - hawthornedb@yahoo.co.uk

I bought off him last year @ £83.53 each  :happy2:

Part numbers 1K0 407 151 B
                    1K0 407 152 B

Then jump on the group buy and get Superpro adjustable ball joints

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,89729.0.html

edd30:
The Cupra R and S3 wishbones don't give the extra negative camber?
Only the TT and Morego ones do I believe. Otherwise a great idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version