Make a donation

Author Topic: Black and Blue  (Read 4101 times)

Offline blondie

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Black and Blue
« on: March 17, 2009, 08:41:32 pm »
As much as i love my Black  GTI having washed it to perfection on Sunday, i've now realised i have a car that has not been looked after, bonnett is stone chiped to death and i have plenty of light scratches, so help needed without paying for a full respray  :sad: mainly the stone chips any ideas what to do  :confused:
Finally, i have a drivers seat that is already showing signs of wear and tear with only 20k on the clock, the side nearest the door that grips you is knackered, please tell me i wont need a new seat, been fun driving though  :driver: :happy2:

Offline v2brett

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 22
    • Email
Re: Black and Blue
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 09:53:37 pm »
you could send your car for a good detail mate which should hide the light scratches, but id only use somone whos highly recomended.  the seats do tend to wear if you dont slide in and out properly lol  you may be able to get a new seat cover but then you may get issues with the colour match
Still Here!

Offline blondie

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 10:16:20 pm »
cheers bud, i think i will get it detailed  :happy2:

Offline autoperfection.com

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 28
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 01:34:43 pm »
Hi,

We're professional Detailers and we can get your car looking absolutely tip-top!  We're fully mobile and fully insured and we're authorised by Swissvax, Dodo Juice and Race Glaze.  Not sure where you're based, but we travel all over the UK so we can come to you, or if you're relatively local, you're more than welcome to bring the car to us... which ever is easiest for you.

With the stone chips, we'd have to have a look at them before we can say for sure, but, my thoughts are that we can touch them in and wet sand them down so that they are barely visable.

The swirl marks and scratches we can elimanate permanently.

Let us know if you're interested and we can get some information over regarding prices etc.

Cheers

Taryn and Jim
07884 266696

Offline blondie

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 08:22:42 pm »
very interested, would love to get the body work back to it's best, by the way i'm close to Middlesbrough any good  :happy2:

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 10:20:30 am »
Hi Blondie,

Middlesbrough isn't a problem for us - we'd probably look to come up there on either a Monday or a Friday though if possible - that way we could stay overnight and tie it in with a trip to York on our way there or back!  :happy2:

We're going away for a week tomorrow, so we could perhaps look at getting a date sorted for when we're back.

If you've got an idea of what exactly you want doing you can PM me with details and I'll PM back with a price.

Kind regards

Taryn

Offline blondie

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 03:15:42 pm »
will have to chat to get a price, credit crunch and all that  :grin:

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 07:06:01 pm »
I'm sure we can come to some sort of deal!  :wink:

PM us with an idea of what you want to have done for example - full Detail, exterior only, or just a machine polish etc. and we'll talk about prices  :smiley: