All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Does anyone have this stubby aerial on their GTI?

(1/5) > >>

wombat:
I was wondering if anybody got this aerial, what are your comments?
http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/product_info.php?cPath=1_35_263&products_id=8

I think it looks cool! No more radio control car look.

matt a:
I've had them on other VW's and can vouch for their quality. I would have a look on ebay.com, as I paid $15 including postage.

VC:
i happen to know they will do that for £18.00 with free P&P  :innocent:

Greeners:
Me and a few others have a Citroen one which does the job. From memory it was a couple of quid from Fleabay  :wink:

SteveS:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on March 18, 2009, 04:15:27 pm ---Me and a few others have a Citroen one which does the job. From memory it was a couple of quid from Fleabay  :wink:

--- End quote ---

x2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version