All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Does anyone have this stubby aerial on their GTI?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: Toast on March 18, 2009, 09:38:48 pm ---Now here we are talking about aerials on our car's and you go and start talking with that potty mouth Mr Cat  :signLOL:


Toast

--- End quote ---

 :chicken:  are you on that Irun Bru again, burn't bread.  :grin: 

Greeners:
I think he's moved on to the Buckfast  :signLOL:

Toast:
Aye that's it wee bottle of soup mixed with the Bru made with Girder's  :drinking:    :laugh:  Gadz I hate the taste of Buckfast it's rotten  :sick:  That said you can always spot the Scott when you are away anywhere  :grin:



Toast

wombat:
Greenouse,

I like the red trim on your Huffs!

TomB:
Are these the genuine Citroen aerials you're referring to?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-CITROEN-PEUGEOT-SHORT-ROOF-AERIAL_W0QQitemZ270327665478QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item270327665478&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

I wanna make sure it is before I order one!  They're well cheap!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version