All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Does anyone have this stubby aerial on their GTI?

<< < (4/5) > >>

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: Toast on March 18, 2009, 09:16:24 pm ---Looks good  :happy2:    I've got a Civic type R aerial on mine came free from my last car before it got traded in :laugh:


Toast

--- End quote ---

Same!! Nicked it off my best mate before he traded his in!

Top Cat:
I have the ickle Mazda one arriving from Canada this week.  :smiley:

Rich:
This is neat !!!

Might grab this when i've got ma kit on.

Atm im saving up all ive got to get it done for 7th June - Forum meetup :smiley:

SteveP:
You might want to save a bit quicker then as the forum meet is the 6th of june  :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signIWS:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: wombat on May 04, 2009, 01:43:10 pm ---Greenouse,

I like the red trim on your Huffs!

--- End quote ---

Thanks  :happy2:

For sale if you want them!  :wink:

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4025.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version