Make a donation

Author Topic: Tfsi Mikes Money Pit :: AKS built Cupra :: TTE420 :: Rtech Tuned  (Read 693432 times)

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
while am looking through ebay and i come across them i will drop you a pm--out of interest how much are they from the dealers

Offline b9rgo1234

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
Those clocks are for a TDI i think.
I have been looking at retro fitting the bigged display to my Leon, and a Facefilt steering wheel, but no one seems to have done it before.  :confused:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
Those clocks are for a TDI i think.
I have been looking at retro fitting the bigged display to my Leon, and a Facefilt steering wheel, but no one seems to have done it before.  :confused:

The large display retro fit has been done and would be the same as fitting highline dash on a Golf.  Id also like a facelift Cupra R wheel or Golf R wheel with Seat airrbag as they are nicer and flat bottomed

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
Re: Tfsi Mikes Money Pit :: APR Stage II+ Cupra **APR Linear pedal map**
« Reply #1128 on: May 04, 2012, 09:29:26 pm »
Well Keith has finished the Linear pedal version of my StageII+ map.  Had it flashed on this afternoon.
l][k,

I must say, for me its greatly improved my car.  So Ive lost the initial punch of boost that came early on in the pedal.  But to get that is easy by just flooring it  :driver:

Feel like ive got that bit more control over the car and it's a bit less of a handful to drive normally.  Still equally as quick as it was before no doubt about that!  :driver:

I'm really impressed, makes motorway driving much smoother & when Alex had a drive 'testing' the Peloquin* on some bends, twisties & roundabouts he also thinks it massively improves my car.  :happy2:

Big, big thanks to Keith to listening to what I wanted from my car and creating this option on the map.  Its in the testing stage atm but as I understand when it goes into general release will be an option with the map.

Huge thanks to Alex too.  Nipped across to say hello and he offered to fit the Design draft 42 Shifter bushes that Ive had in my glove box for aaaages.

This is the finishing touch to my shifter linkage that gives that quality feel.  Feels more solid, direct & 'sturdy'  A reletavely cheap mod on something you have constant contact with.  Really happy with it.  Cheers Alex!

Just need to drop/change the oil.  Have my new rear valance fitted (Gloss black) and Ill be happy for a while longer  :smiley:

*Alexs verdict on the diff is Im driving like a girl...  :ashamed:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 05:06:43 pm by Tfsi_Mike »

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
Definite improvement in the car with the linear map, you wouldnt shut up about it on the way back  :innocent: :innocent: :wink:

Offline Grant_k1

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
I've got a flat bottomed FR steering wheel on my K1. It looks nice but is abit of a pain in the arse from time to time!

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
I've got a flat bottomed FR steering wheel on my K1. It looks nice but is abit of a pain in the arse from time to time!

Do you have any pics mate?  Do you have MFSW, if so does it still work?

Offline Grant_k1

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email

Do you have any pics mate?  Do you have MFSW, if so does it still work?

I'll get one for you mate. Can I post pictures yet or do I need a certain ammount of posts first? And sorry to sound a newbie but what's MFSW  :ashamed:

Offline monte

• Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 134
  • Global Ruler
    • Deep-Shine Detail. Detailing-Wrapping-Tints. Lincoln.
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,67679.0.html
multi function steering wheel  :wink:

Offline Grant_k1

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email
Thank you! In that case yes it has got loads of buttons but its not wired up atm

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home

After a few Gin & lemonades I ask myself....

"matt black wrap this winter??"  :innocent:

Offline cupra_buzz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
Well i'll let you know if its any better take me for a spin haha. Glad your happy with your car. I am happy with my new itg intake :) makes a world of difference thanks for fitting it. Theres a monster in the glove box. Now just need to catch up with you on mods haha

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
Well i'll let you know if its any better take me for a spin haha. Glad your happy with your car. I am happy with my new itg intake :) makes a world of difference thanks for fitting it. Theres a monster in the glove box. Now just need to catch up with you on mods haha

Two words for you Ben...

Engine mounts...

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113

Its meyou need to thank, I'm mikes personal tool supplier  :grin:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
As nifty as they are, the working end should be slightly curved.  Im sure mine was a Jubilee and we used a flexi shaft 1/4 drive, but Id had several intakes previously...

Anyhow, how evil would my car look wrapped in mat black...  :evilgrin:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:28:21 pm by Tfsi_Mike »