Make a donation

Author Topic: Photography  (Read 7291 times)

Offline NEWEY

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 9
    • Flickr
    • Email
Re: Photography
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 02:12:06 pm »
i think your getting there mate ;) big improvement on the last set of pics you took. i would say the only thing that on a couple of pictures there a little to green.  :smiley:

TSR powered 1.9 16v mk2 Golf GTI
TSR big turbo mk5 golf gti

Offline 08micsta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 63
  • Smart Fortwo 600cc
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 11:33:39 am »
Love it!

A little green... But compensate by adjusting the white and making it brighter...

The borders make magic and I like the cariety of angles you took your pics at. Great Stuff!

Mike
No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2009, 04:13:14 pm »

or if you know anyone that has a "copy" of photoshop.

....Please don't publicly post such info here - I am a long term pre-release tester for Adobe and may feel obliged to report such infringements as I have signed a 6-page contract.

Photoshop is very useful regardless of the camera used for the original file, but it is very powerful and so its cost reflects this and the amount of work put into its never ending development. We are now on CS5.

Isn't there a 'Light' version? I don't know, because I'm focussed on the CS programs.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2009, 05:18:46 pm »

Isn't there a 'Light' version? I don't know, because I'm focussed on the CS programs.

It's called Elements and is still very useful. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Photoshop-Elements-7-PC/dp/B001ELK946/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1241453853&sr=8-1