Make a donation

Author Topic: .:R Thirty Two  (Read 14172 times)

Offline GarethB

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 16
Re: .:R Thirty Two
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 09:04:26 pm »
Stunning mate - loving the alphards  :happy2:

Offline graeme

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 09:46:23 pm »
i like the new shoes horse ! when u turboing it ? :)

Offline DonalM

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 09:59:32 pm »
Very nice!!.  :happy2:
http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,31784.0.html

TR DSG Gti- K04, TTRS Brakes, BBS, H&R, RNS, Xenons, Leather, Ed30 Front lip, US Smooth Grill, RVC, Miltek, WALK, Loads of Forge bits + lots more.

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 01:23:01 pm »
Cheers for all the comments guys. I no the alphards a a marmite kinda wheel, especially with this forum being quite into power more than the euro scene, gota admit i like both thats why ive been looking for some lightweight wheels for winter / non show weekends.

Looking good mate.. I myself prefer the winter wheels as I love Turinis.. But she's got a nice Euro stance for the summer.. :happy2:

Oh and 13.6 for a stock R32 with Milly is by far the quickest (by a mile) I've heard of from a non blown R32.. Is that right?  :confused:

:surprised:

Even Rupo couldnt manage that with his Tuned Non Turbo'd R at the Pod...

Yeah ran quite consistently at 13.6 / 13.7 then went back up with the alphards on and ran a 14.1, but with the staggered widths, stretched tyres and the weight that was to be expected. Had the back seats out and no spare wheel, and the milltek.

Is your DSG mate.. Either way it's impressive (even for Crail).. Rupo's was around 290-300bhp and his got no where near that.. It was manual though..

Offline dubfordstyling

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 09:04:23 pm »
Did you have to do any Vag Com coding to fit your US spec rear lights?  I've heard of all sorts of problems trying to get them to not throw up fault lights on the dash?

Offline Bennett vrs

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2011, 09:32:17 pm »
Cheers for all the comments guys. I no the alphards a a marmite kinda wheel, especially with this forum being quite into power more than the euro scene, gota admit i like both thats why ive been looking for some lightweight wheels for winter / non show weekends.

Looking good mate.. I myself prefer the winter wheels as I love Turinis.. But she's got a nice Euro stance for the summer.. :happy2:

Oh and 13.6 for a stock R32 with Milly is by far the quickest (by a mile) I've heard of from a non blown R32.. Is that right?  :confused:

Yeah ran quite consistently at 13.6 / 13.7 then went back up with the alphards on and ran a 14.1, but with the staggered widths, stretched tyres and the weight that was to be expected. Had the back seats out and no spare wheel, and the milltek.

Is your DSG mate.. Either way it's impressive (even for Crail).. Rupo's was around 290-300bhp and his got no where near that.. It was manual though..

Nah mines a manual aswell mate.

No problems with the us spec lights nope, disconnected the daylight running light on it though as i didnt want it on all the time.

Offline liver

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 08:22:18 am »
very nice

love this

Offline jedi-knight83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
    • Cambridge Autogleam Detailing
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2011, 12:04:36 pm »
What exactly does the 'US spec lights' change?
Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO

Offline sweets2

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2011, 01:36:00 pm »
Yknow what... im sorry, but prefer the winter wheels... Looks really purposeful on em somehow! 

Probably cause it looks like you had to shoehorn in the brakes!

Offline strapper

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 10:03:40 pm »
Aha! About time you had a thread! Sare heed on Sunday morning?
Tornado red mk5 Gti no more
Tornado red 3dr mk5 R32, leather recaros, satnav, arm rest, electricaly folding wing mirrors, sunroof, parking sensors, wOOwzers I've just made a mess of my trousers!l
Mk7 Gti 5dr solid white

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • Oot n By all the Keyboard Warriors
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2011, 10:14:23 pm »
Looking Umph umph Boris  :happy2: myt see those wheels on my ed 30  :party:
Editon 30, no-0472-, 1/4mile 13.6sec@Crail-Giac 348bhp,345lbsft,Milltek tbe,s3 Cooler,Helix single mass clutch kit,Eibach Coilovers,Bsh Cold Air Intake , Autotech HPFP,s3 brakes,Speedline Turini's,Xenons

Offline Devilz

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2011, 11:04:16 pm »
I saw this at Inters:

Looks the bizz  :congrats:

very nice, R8 calipers looks ace  :happy2:
OEM GENUINE AUDI RS4 18 INCH WHEELS FOR SALE, PM IF INTERESTED

Offline DMcG

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2011, 11:20:07 am »
Love it. Want wheels for mine now but can't decide which I prefer!

Offline Bennett vrs

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2011, 01:57:33 pm »
What exactly does the 'US spec lights' change?

All the wee filters inside the lights are clear rather than red for the fogs, orange for the indicators etc.  :happy2:

Aha! About time you had a thread! Sare heed on Sunday morning?

Haha tell me about it. Nah i was alright horse, tired just dancing about as big d in life all night  :jumping:  :grin:

Yknow what... im sorry, but prefer the winter wheels... Looks really purposeful on em somehow! 

Probably cause it looks like you had to shoehorn in the brakes!

haha dont worry about it mate, like i said i build my cars for me, everyone likes different things. This forums pretty motorsport biased so i expected most people to prefer the turinis  :happy2:

Hopefully see a few changes over the winter  :signLOL:

Offline s3dubbin

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2011, 06:58:45 pm »

Nah mines a manual aswell mate.

No problems with the us spec lights nope, disconnected the daylight running light on it though as i didnt want it on all the time.

13.6 is a great time. Its all in bennetts launch, think thats where all the time is made. Launching it as hard as he could all day, standard clutch took it no probs. Even his mrs blew the doors off a certain red ed30 (toast).....nearly.  :drinking: