General > Photography Section

Evo triangle pics

(1/4) > >>

Top Cat:
 Met up with JoesGTI and billy Boy today, we had originally planned to do the lakes and dales drive but that went pete tong last minute so we thought we would see what this drive in wales would be like.  :smiley:
Had a great day some great driving. At one point we where doing 90 kilometers   :innocent: an hour on a fast bend with adverse camber i was at the front holding on for dear life  :scared: looked in the mirror and could count  Joes freckles he was that close behind, then Valentino Rossi Billy came blasting buy us on the right.  :chicken:   :grin:
I can remember saying to Billy as we set off to try and keep up. Really didn't need to say that.  :rolleye:
Anyway had a great day, struggled to find a good spot to take some pics so stopped on the way back, at a beach near Conway.

joesgti:
HAHAHA some awesome pics there TC!!  :happy2: didnt realise you had taken so many  :happy2:

certainly was an adrenalin fueled day  :party: loved it and will go any time again,  :happy2: maybe wouldnt have been so good with many more cars though  :scared:

TC cheers for the callander, i forgot to pay you,  :ashamed: will pay you at players in the park  :happy2:

Top Cat:
You dont have to pay dude, i dont want to look at Red robin's car twice every day this month.  :innocent:  :wink:

chungster:
didn't think the Evo Triangle in mid Wales was near any big lake/coast???????

Greeners:
Nice Pics there Mr Cat  :happy2: Very arty  :wink:

Whats happened to your rear reflectors?  :confused:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version