Make a donation

Author Topic: R32 for ME!!!  (Read 15902 times)

cookiemonster

Re: R32 for ME!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2008, 03:51:06 pm »
luv the idea of having an R but its not as economical as me gti and as i use for work dont think it would be too practical, go for it joe if its what you want you'll be the envy of everyone on here!  :smiley:

I am sure you could find a way to cover the extra cost cookie
:laugh:

i told you not to eat my pizza Tom!

Offline Hurdy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 03:52:21 pm »
DBP R32 with recaro's and then CF Black R32 front (like in other thread), then Black CF bonnet, black CF vinyl roof, black cf front and rear badges and slammed on Bilsteins with 19" Superturismo's and a twin turbo conversion = perfect car :drool: :drool: :drool:

The funny thing is that above is like a nine year olds dream version of his dads car. But i actually think you might just do it John.  :driver:  :chicken:  :jumping:

Dream car would be a DB5....sexiest looking car in the world :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Golf R gone.

cookiemonster

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 03:59:16 pm »
DBP R32 with recaro's and then CF Black R32 front (like in other thread), then Black CF bonnet, black CF vinyl roof, black cf front and rear badges and slammed on Bilsteins with 19" Superturismo's and a twin turbo conversion = perfect car :drool: :drool: :drool:

The funny thing is that above is like a nine year olds dream version of his dads car. But i actually think you might just do it John.  :driver:  :chicken:  :jumping:

Dream car would be a DB5....sexiest looking car in the world :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

agreed there Hurdy, i've always wanted one since old sean connery had an elephant grey coloured one in james bond!  :drool:

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 04:11:12 pm »
Do it joe!!!
Ive been thinking of an R myself but cant make my mind up :laugh:
The spec of yours sound perfect, would be one of the best looking mk5 R32's.
My little brother is picking up a brand new candy white polo gti in a few weeks and the dealer has 6 R32's in, all unregistered 08 models though.

Tornado red ED30, Revo stage 2, ITG Panel filter, 3" Blueflame turbo back exhaust, leon cupra front brakes, ecs dogbone mount, WALK kit, Eibach sportlines, Satin black Monza II's, VWR/sachs paddle clutch

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2008, 04:23:48 pm »
Do it joe!!!
Ive been thinking of an R myself but cant make my mind up :laugh:
The spec of yours sound perfect, would be one of the best looking mk5 R32's.
My little brother is picking up a brand new candy white polo gti in a few weeks and the dealer has 6 R32's in, all unregistered 08 models though.

which dealership??  :happy2:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2008, 04:25:56 pm »
Smith knight fay bolton. They have a used black one which is around 15995/16995. Not sure on the spec though.

Tornado red ED30, Revo stage 2, ITG Panel filter, 3" Blueflame turbo back exhaust, leon cupra front brakes, ecs dogbone mount, WALK kit, Eibach sportlines, Satin black Monza II's, VWR/sachs paddle clutch

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2008, 04:29:10 pm »
Smith knight fay bolton. They have a used black one which is around 15995/16995. Not sure on the spec though.

cheers pal  :happy2: il have a scan now,  :smiley:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline gazbutS3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2008, 05:14:19 pm »
smith knight fay is just up the road from me :smiley:

Offline cohiba

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2008, 10:09:14 pm »
Joe you need to get a ed 30, two for sale in autotrader 2006  56  14000 miles red 5 door £12400. Or 47500 miles 5 door £13950. First one sounds cheap. :driver:

Offline E30m3

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2008, 01:33:28 am »
Joe don't do it  !!! i think you've just got slighlty bored of your Gti , like we all do from time to time !!  :smiley:

Its a case of the grass is greener............

I say don't waste any monies , and just mod your Gti more, as a young lad i think you'll get bored of the .:R very quickly unless your the type that likes to waft about, cruising for Julies ! !  :signLOL:

Offline E30m3

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2008, 01:34:28 am »
Also forgot to add Arthur prince has some crazy priced R32's last time i checked !!

I think you need to take your Gti to a trackday or a good B road to make you fall in love again !

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2008, 07:31:13 am »
I think you'll be horrified at what you'd be offered for a PX.  I was bid as low as £8k for my 57 plate fully loaded Octavia vRS with 13k miles, private plate and a 3 year servicing plan!!  Best dealer offer when PX'ing for the S3 was 10.5k(that was them selling the car for £9.5k and adding £1k to it to sweaten the deal) for PX but I found an £11k offer from a mate who is a dealer.
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline E30m3

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2008, 01:38:22 pm »
Just seen over seven new R32s at both my local dealers, moslty black and grey !!! it was nuts  but they want £22k. They are going to be crying by January !   Leicester VW ( the worst dealer in the world  :angry015: ) and Arthur Prince Loughborough ( one of the nicest dealers there is  :happy2: )

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2008, 02:47:15 pm »
Just seen over seven new R32s at both my local dealers, moslty black and grey !!! it was nuts  but they want £22k. They are going to be crying by January !   Leicester VW ( the worst dealer in the world  :angry015: ) and Arthur Prince Loughborough ( one of the nicest dealers there is  :happy2: )

im on it, cheers  :happy2: