Make a donation

Author Topic: Audi centre caps for BBS VZs  (Read 1068 times)

Offline sub39h

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
Audi centre caps for BBS VZs
« on: November 11, 2011, 05:48:05 pm »
hi guys,

bought some new BBS VZs. i was hoping to use the OEM centre caps from my Pescaras, but they don't fit - do you know where i can get a set of Audi caps to fit? they don't have to be OEM as long as they are good quality and LOOK original

cheers,

S.
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline W8 Performance

• Trader - 2014
  • Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 29
    • Email
Re: Audi centre caps for BBS VZs
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 12:47:16 pm »
Measure the diameters and check on good old fleabay. I got some for my skoda when the centre caps started with whiteworm / pealing lacquer. Or look at getting some vinyl ones done and put over the top?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=audi+centre+caps&_sacat=See-All-Categories

:happy2:

Offline sub39h

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
Re: Audi centre caps for BBS VZs
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 01:05:03 pm »
thanks mate but there's more to it than that - the Audi ones i have are the right diameter, but the BBS ones are deeper and clip in closer to the hub so they don't fit. looks like i'll have to cut the tops off and glue them onto the front of the BBS caps to fit, hence why i'm asking someone if they want to swap with me rather than me ruining my nice new carbon fibre effect ones. i'd rather butcher a tatty set!

i was looking for an easier solution but i think i'll have to get out the saw!!
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+