All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Inpro Smoked Side Repeaters

<< < (6/6)

snapey:

--- Quote from: SteveP on April 17, 2009, 05:49:27 pm ---^^^ Indeed, but I did try.

This is the cheapest place I have found -

Delivered the are £36.37, so about £6.00 cheaper than Awesome  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Please do not purchase anything from this company, I purchased them a week ago only to be told after 2 e-mails concerning the delivery that they don't have a supplier. They are also more than happy to invoice you for the stuff and leave it all on their system waiting for the stuff to arrive, once a UK distributor has been found.

Wouldn't mind if I had been informed of this before or after ordering rather than waiting around for a week for the things to turn up.

Rant over.

Luke

SteveP:
^^^^ Sorry to hear this Luke, I will remove the links from the threads.  :sad:

One thing you can say about Awesome is they might not be the cheapest but the customer service this most defiantly there  :happy2:

Toast:
Think I may order as set of these  :wink:

VeeDubDan:
I've been after a set of these for a while.  Awesome used to sell them for £26 but it has jumped to £40 :sad:  So i tried ordering from the impro lot, got so far and there was nowhere to put in any payment details :confused:  So had an order number but no order!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version